All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Feeding on your own, gruesome but survival of the fittest personified. I read something once that said the reason that we despise rats so much is that they are the animal that most reminds us of ourselves. At the time I discounted it, these days...
  3. Signed mate. Cheers, D.
  4. Great bit of fun/sport for you & the dogs. Atb
  5. Back part finished today before the rain started, now just got to turn the front into a lawn, somehow, it would be a lot easier if I could get a 100 ton of topsoil dropped off
  6. Today
  7. Shame really hel never know about the ins n outs of slop
  8. Asylum seeker rapes 15-year-old girl after his deportation flight was blocked by cabin crew WWW.GBNEWS.COM Oxford Crown Court heard that there was an extreme level of... probably not reported on mainstream, I'd be interested to know...
  9. Great thread very informative would anyone know where to get a decent staff from these days?
  10. I had some off a cockle van near Pompey, eel was okayish , jelly was gag worthy...
  11. Id try them in the parsley sauce but not jellied, i rekon youd be bordering cat food at that stage
  12. Fingers crossed the brings him some sport
  13. Do it mate get some good mince from a butcher if you can. If you do a roast and make your own gravy save some and use it in the cottage pie makes all the difference mate. Cheers Arry
  14. He won't be afraid of that trap when he comes back
  15. Seen my first and only red kites a couple of years ago while creeping through a wood to try for a sneaky bolt in a big rangey place, a pair were roosting about 15 foot up directly above the earth. Don't know how common they are NI but it was my first and only sighting.
  1. Load more activity