All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Bobtheferret

they come out of the wood work

Mines just come up to 2 and it’s only now I am having the odd issue, it’s mainly caused by other dogs but before he wouldn’t react to another dog being aggressive but now he is.
  3. villaman

hw110k v Ultra se

I had the ultra and HW110 and one will not out shoot the other , but for the money ultra with a tune still comes out cheaper . only reason I sold the Hw 110 because of my FAC crown .22 and not getting used . would I have another 110 or k version a definitely a big YES and I still might sell my ultra and by one yet
  4. Have you tried for them yet mickey?
  5. Stephen unwin.

The Places Ye Get To See

I had that munty for Easter dinner that I caught 15 yrs ago Dan
  6. tank34

Jibb or more time

If vixen was in can sicken a young dog
  7. lifelong cumbrian

Rifle scope on a spring air rifle.

i used to have simmons whitetail classic and tasco world class scopes years back, be a load of shit that statement, trying to make folk buy new stuff. I have made a few mistakes selling stuff over the years, the worst was selling my mk1 rapid.
  8. villaman

hw110k v Ultra se

My tuned ultra will do 92 shots with a 325mm cylinder
  9. forest of dean redneck

Bless the Christians

Sharks will be in channel then
  10. Black neck

Running Dog Maintenance books for sale

Now I agree wi that they do leave the cans everywhere on show why the cant shove them arms length into next doors privet like the rest on us is beyond me
  11. bob.243

Bless the Christians

Yep expect a slick of them.
  12. mackem

Bless the Christians

The time to REALLY worry is when the africans figure it out
  13. ftm

Got me baffled

Arry I think you are correct mate I know it's not little ringed plover but the size had me puzzled .a nice find anyway
  14. lifelong cumbrian

https://www.airgundepot.com/air-rifle-scopes-overview.html
  15. sid g

Hot x buns

all good spent some time baking with the grand kids .. https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/2066661/hot-cross-buns
  16. lifelong cumbrian

Aye thats what i thought, but it said double recoil?
  17. mackem

Bless the Christians

Summers coming,calm night-runs in the channel,expect a lot more of them.
  18. They would be a lot nicer if they were in gdansk or Wroclaw sitting in the local park getting drunk as skunks and leaving their cans around,we have enough homegrown antisocial chavs without importing the fuckers.
  19. Rez

A few woodies on a lovely day

Chris.. bloody hell. Not seen you about for a while. Photography is as crystal as per. Poper nice one. Ya look a bit like Tim Cahill
  20. ftm

Got me baffled

Now I've found " little ringed plover" eggs and they are smaller mate .is there a "ringed plover" and is it bigger than little ringed plover ? If so I think you are right arry
  21. Rez

I might be reading your post wrong... “is it ok to use a rifle scope on a spring powered air rifle...?” Really?! If you mean a proper firearm rifle scope on an air rifle, I’m pretty bloodehh sure the recoil from a bullet is far more that a proxy air rifle me old. I must be miss reading your post
  22. Mixedgrill

SHOW US YOUR PATTERDALES

One thing I do know your not from the highlands simpleton
  23. jiggy

Jibb or more time

Best way to ruin a pup is to start on cubs. If they are in tight spots wriggling around up in to rat holes then the pup will come away. It's a bad start for a pup to make it exceptable to come away. The pup is confused and doesn't know how to find or dig on yet at that age. Without been cheeky I'd put the fault down to you and not the pup. I've seen experienced dogs that looked stupid digging cubs and any other day they excelled. You can't expect a full grown terrier to fit where even a rabbit can't. Bad habits like that can convince a pup that it's ok to walk away. Don't dig cubs full stop. If it's pest control they are easy got without destroying a young prospect. I've seen lamb killers and found the cubs. Take out the vixen and her mate first and the cubs are then handy when they get hungry. I wouldn't destroy a young terrier wasting my time with cubs. I've shot 3 of them and the 4th stayed looking until I reloaded. I hated doing it but 50 chickens later I didn't want them to starve after I was after killing Mammy and daddy. Pest control is harsh and gets you permission but if you want to work a terrier then start in September with stuff it can get to or you will ruin your pup.
  24. Black neck

Running Dog Maintenance books for sale

It's how it is brother they some nice lads some on um an all ✌
  25. W. Katchum

SHOW US YOUR PATTERDALES

Shows what you know ya simpleton
  1. Load more activity