All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. dytkos

What you listening to at the moment.

Another one of Fatboy Slims ensembles. Cheers, D.
  3. W. Katchum

She's finally here!

Jus remember an do lots a one on one with pup mate without the distractions of the other dogs
  4. Today
  5. Shaneg is he on about Gums
  6. Yesterday
  7. Aussie Whip

Game bred ebt ,any out there?

At one stage they were"the"pigdog cross here.
  8. Baldcoot

243 ammo

Me uses Hornady Whitetail at the minute ,my old P/H Safari 1200 loves them ,it also likes Geco 105gr and Winchester but hates with a vengance ppu which is a shame as they are cheap as chips .Also had 1 box of Sako ok but not amazeballs atb
  9. ryaldinhio

Kits Doncaster

Appreciate that DC. You North or South Wales? I do a bit work Manchester way that's all. Ry
  10. ryaldinhio

She's finally here!

Thick as thieves now with my lab. Over the moon to see em getting on, they are like mother and daughter! Just the youngest terrior to sort now.
  11. South hams hunter

Mulleting

All went back mate
  12. dillydog

Jonny bluck 😳

Not true, they were both having a little childish slanging match, it went exactly like this "you're a wanker, no you're a wanker" and so on. Things were getting silly and they were both looking like they were going to have a pop but JB got in first with his nut, he never hit him FACT. The lad fell back on to the pram, everyone concerned apologised and that was about it. To be fair to JB I saw him draw the boot back but he didn't follow up when he could easily of booted your mate in the chops. He can argue until he's blue in the face mate, that's how it happened may God strike me down
  13. steve66

Oldest dog on thl??

Got a seventeen year old pat , still a nasty little shit so hes doing ok
  14. Stoney100

Oldest dog on thl??

It’s the worst part about dogs ain’t it mate, we buy them as a noisey little ball of piss and shit yet they end up your best mate like you say
  15. Daniel cain

Oldest dog on thl??

my mam ended up with an old Russell Lakeland dog called toby that my dad got me along with its brother when I was 12....lost the brother Jack when he was 4 yr old out mooching 1day never to be seen again...was gutted he was the better of the 2.old toby passed away just before my 28th birthday....also gave her a little black bitch called braken I bred that didn't make the grade....best dog I've seen around kids and babies,she died last November age 16,was born on the day of my cousin Rachel's first child lol.had a black dog bud I got at around 12/14 months old worked till he was 12 and went at 16the little chocolate bitch moss lived till 14/15.i currently got a 12/13 yr old lurcher bitch that's seeing out her last days on the sofa,and a terrier bitch tiny Tina who's 10/11 yr old,she's spent too......it's as if 1 day you turn around and your looking at a different animal, to how you saw themlike they age 10 fold over night mun..got 4 other dogs here oldest is 5 youngest 13/14 months,hopefully they last me as they probably my last ones......be nice sometime to be able to go away,travel abit without the stress......be morgage free at 50,kids will all hopefully be gone.....please godand mrs and myself can have a little life......she f***ing deserves to putting up with my shit all these yrs...
  16. steve66

RIP Geoff Fletcher (Sowhat)

Just been reading this on the non ped race page on facebook great shame to hear of his passing , he owned some good dogs in his time certainly be missed RIP
  17. Chid

Oldest dog on thl??

Father in law had a Springer that lived till it was 19
  18. South hams hunter

Mulleting

Out now actually fm, just had my new pb 3lb 11oz
  19. darbo

Talked to geoff a few times and sent him a vid of his old dog tay in a coursing comp . Nice man RIP.
  20. dytkos

R.I.P. Geoff. D.
  21. atuddy

Guard Dogs Caucasian shepherds

Three weeks old tomorrow
  22. green lurchers

Trump Under Fire

Women know your limitations in this case 4 dense fk heds thought the women of colour trick will win the day look at the bias media. Flik flacking holding the racist card up. Gets bit boring when the squad try to encompass every woman with a complexion other than white into there frenzy attack on the president, USA has wised up after Clinton everyone can see the b s Yet they still keep churning on trump 2020!
  23. Rimfireboy!

A few hours this morning

I’ve even been getting back into piston power Mark. Got the hw99 v-Mach and Theoben sirocco our lately. Forgot what I was missing
  24. Daniel cain

Kits Doncaster

if your stuck, I have a spare black eyed white/silver hob ,handled daily by the wife and children,would meet you half way as I'm in Wales,or if your going to fishing comp I could bring it along?atb
  25. Phil Lloyd

Good old Geoff,...I judged his bitch Sally, at a prestigious lurcher show, many years back... I awarded her Supreme Champion... As I handed him, the coveted Red rosette, he said to me, "I'm off to win the racing now"... He did just that...RIP Geoff Fletcher,.."King of the Sprinters"
  26. northern lad

Yes mate,very,very successful man .
  27. Dinosaurs

Oldest dog on thl??

Tbh I don’t think ive known of a dog that age especially a working dog. Fair play bud hope he makes the 20yr. Atb
  28. Chaseorbechased

Oldest dog on thl??

1. Load more activity