All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Heard on the radio that Rwanda thingy got the royal ascent,whatever that means,an I also heard the SNP in scotland have been reduced to a minority party for some reason,that will put that paki leader in his place Yousef or whatever.
  3. Mexbrough/swinton always been the same no hard men round there
  4. I gave my kid maybe $100k for his journey to get into Florida legally,that’s not including what I spent on his education which was well over that,should have just bought him a £600 flight to Mexico City and a couple of grand to pay a coyote.
  5. Mongo likes chocolate...
  6. My mate just married an American girl and was straight in....she owned her own business and home in Florida...he was back and forth the two places.. then got caught growing over here a few months later,on his return,he was refused entry back into the USA... deported back home...his mrs went on to give birth to his son in Florida..then moved over here when the kid was 12 month old...he has spent over 150 k of his ill gotten gains trying to get it over turned....he f****d up royally...his dream was over, before it started the poor cnut.....yet go there illegally,and your welcomed with open arms
  7. Then they should have stepped outside and settled it not disturbing everyone else
  8. Today
  9. Did you just call Gnash a cnut
  10. Yeah our old mog was a demon , remember waking up one Easter Sunday to find a rabbit with half its face missing on my Mr's side of the bed, I was impressed but her not so
  11. Neighbours big old Tom cat was always bringing them home, they liked coming down to a half devoured squirrel on the kitchen floor!
  12. No squirrels yet, they too slippery lol stops them raiding the bird feeders, he's nailed a few rats
  13. Does it get many Kanny?
  14. mC HULL

Walking

lol i was sat thinking what’s he on about lol he must a put 2and 2 together and come up with 6 lol when i said in the other topic about the bud been better here in spain then amsterdam it is but i’m not smoking it or haven’t so far i may have a pure un with a bit a squiddy last night i’m here but won’t need to cut about for it they will drop it to the villa lol i’ve had half a dozen guinness aswell
  15. Like summat out of blazing saddles
  16. My cat doing its job
  17. I honestly couldn't take any cnut seriously,if they approached me in a pair of cowboy boots...even the sorts with tits and arse in them fluffy ones
  18. No, he kills for money
  19. Wolfie,Do you dance for money with those things on ???
  20. Borr

Work boots

I wear Timberland pro , second pair , about £120 last a year +, I used to where V12 boots they were decent too, everything else I've tried has been garbage from Englebert to DeWalt etc, but I got size 14, comfort first then durability...
  21. Neal

Walking

A few years ago my wife and some of her work colleagues got into the whole "a certain number of steps per day to keep healthy" thing. They all used an app on their phone and whoever did the most each week got some kind of prize (probably chocolate!). I asked if I could join in for a laugh. I gave up after a couple of weeks as my daily amount was roughly their weekly amounts. On one day I was ill and bed-ridden. As we all know, bed-ridden means can't get out of bed for anything...but I'll still walk the dogs though. I still won that day. Like you, I grew up as a walker as neither of m
  22. Reminds me of when some mates came up from London one you know well mate who i have mentioned before and a couple of his brother's and we went to have a drink in a pub in Mexborough to see some other dog lads one called Barney who had a few bulldogs and the local hard man and a few of his mates came up to one of us at the bar and started being a clever feker within a short time the place looked like an heard of elephant's had gone through the gaff with a few of the local idiots wishing they had been more respectful lol. I heard a wile after from a local to the area that these clowns had heard
  23. Neal

Work boots

Redbacks! Made in Australia, very comfy, with or without steel toes and with or without laces. Mine were retired to "just gardening boots" a few years ago, but I still occasionally give in and pop them on again to go to the shops as they're so comfy. I did consider getting a replacement pair but my mother-in-law had just bought me some oxblood DMs for general wear so I didn't. Would probably get another pair when the DMs wear out. Edited to add: be careful with the sizing though as in Australia 1/2 sizes don't mean half a size bigger, they mean a little wider but the same length.
  24. Ya should told the 2 boys ya take them both outside let them walk out ahead of ya then just lock the door behind them. Go back into bar tell girls back in behind bar do there job and everybody else shut the f**k up Gnasher talking
  1. Load more activity