All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. FFS about time someone stood up and said enough enough! An argument over gender neutral ships has arisen as the former head of the Navy argued that to scrap the "she" title for boats is to "insult generations of sailors." Admiral Lord Alan West, former First Sea Lord, has spoken out after a British maritime museum has begun referring to ships it exhibits as "it" in a bid to appear more gender neutral. In a rare move, BBC Radio 4's today programme took a call from a listener, Lord West, after he was so incensed by the news that he rang the show. He said that the move is "stark staring bonkers" and "political correctness gone mad", adding: "It's a sort of insult to generations of sailors, the ships are seen almost as a mother to preserve us from the dangers of the sea and also from the violence of the enemy. To change it in this trite fashion is just absolutely stupid. "We've done it for centuries as that's how we refer to them, we have to be very careful with little tiny pressure groups that make people change things. It's a very dangerous road we are going down.
  3. Arry

Ferrets have been poisoned.

Darren told me there was grey fur in the hutch. If a ferret can't get out then a rat can't get in. I'm convinced some shady fecker has put a poisoned rat in his hutch. Cheers Arry
  4. timmytree

GeneralLicence

We might think he's an idiot but he's the one thats laughing at the moment. If we do need a licence to cull it could be interesting because they specify the number of birds that can be taken. More checks, more red tape, generally making it more difficult for all of us. I hate to say it, but maybe if all shooters had kept to the GL and not broken the existing laws and then posted it up on the internet for everyone to see we might not be in this situation. Packham has pushed for a change in the law because he says the existing laws aren't adequate or enforced.
  5. fred90

what's wrong with minced chicken?
  6. Astanley

Hot x buns

Never trust a man who eats branston pickle
  7. mushroom

Brexit party.

Don't mate. Nige has been completely transparent all through his political career. I'll give him my trust Just always bear in mind the peasants revolt and what old king Richard II came up with and we won't go wrong
  8. Init. They've got double what the 'for' have... Though it is a 4 year old partition.
  9. The one

Bad day for hunting

Same as they did up here when you had to be registered to use snares , Remember you need to do a snare course after **/**/ 2018 to be allowed you use snares B.A.S.C. are running these snaring courses at only £199 a day
  10. Balaur

Lung worm tablets

Before anyone else orders they will require a prescription. Shoot me now. As for mooch apologies, I'll contact them if necessary regards Joe. The vets are still gonna get their lb of flesh off me....
  11. Longshanx

Changes to the general license

Hope the count keeps going up the antis have set up a save CP not to be sacked on change. Org. Ws
  12. TOMO

Big baby miller fails drug test

only 6 or 7 seconds faster...lol....you make that sound like not much.... eddie hall holds the world record at 500 kg....
  13. two crows

View From Your Swim

wish I knew a place near me with good tench in it best fishing there is imho.
  14. The one

GeneralLicence

Cant wait to see the first prosecution for shooting a crow in the already stretched courts its a joke
  15. bendrover

Sounds like secondary poisoning or gastroenteritis pal . You don't feed then minced chicken by any chance?
  16. when i was a kid there was a wood behind our house, of about 300 acres and it was just like that and wood anemone's as well
  17. shaaark

The Places Ye Get To See

Pup is looking leggier than a leggy thing sandy, how tall is she now?
  18. mark williams

GeneralLicence

I`ll bet that happens from someone to Rez . Good ! We all really need to fight these bloody idiots. They banned fox hunting and you won`t see many chickens in my parts free ranging because of country life ignorant idiots like this , - we have foxes everywhere ! The flashes and canals around here are full of Mink eating all the fish because of ignorant bloody idiots like him. The government let in all the immigrants and they long line all the waterways, take any fish they catch and take all the Swans to eat. They are so, so ignorant to Country life/ British country life it astounds me.
  19. Balaur

Lung worm tablets

Pm sent ...
  20. Today
  21. ginger beard

Big baby miller fails drug test

I'd rather see the natural deadlifter then i can actually appriciate and connect more with it.a natural body builder can lift much more than 250kg.don't know what the record is butt probably not that much less than eddie hall.as for running mr bolt is only 6 or 7 seconds quicker than me.
  22. Rez

GeneralLicence

Me to mate. Ya seen the form though... Between us we could probably built a actual rocket before we fill out the amount of info they require. You fill it out Mark, pass it to all of us and we'll just change the name and the locations
  23. Wideboy

View From Your Swim

Had six today, this was the biggest
  24. are you new to this micky
  25. mark williams

GeneralLicence

Well lads, they are welcome to the paper work heading towards them if that`s going to happen. I`ll apply as the damage done to the arable farms i shoot can be considerable if left with no control in place. What an idiot this Packham fella is
  1. Load more activity