All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. The one

THESE NEW TYPE FERRETS ?

i've got all colours here but thats just because these old eyes like the lighter colours better , and having different colours here i can see whos surfacing on a big warren with out tramping all over it and seeing if ones missing then out comes the knocker box . I had a mate packing in so i said i would rehome his ferrets while i found homes for them and one was a big EU polecat , big rippling barstool walked totally different from the ferrets put him in with my jills and the thrashed it LOL no use for working killed too many rabbits so passed him on to a guy who rated dark polecats
  3. South hams hunter

Best bait for eels

Peeler crab or prawn
  4. Daniel cain

Fu*k the dried crap ........

i like my ferrets like my terriers.......got to stay, dont like leaving anything when you been asked to deal with itdon't think I've ever had a day out ...and not used a banjo
  5. The one

i don't dig either got a 6 4' son who digs for fun and goes at it like a JCB , but some days the spade makes up most of the bag
  6. Black neck

Bloody horses

Feck off back Spain you aurse
  7. leslie harold gedge

red deer

some of the red deer i shot recently i had to get the farmer to help me get them back to the farm we needed the jcb
  8. Black neck

Bloody horses

An man I ain't into fishing so much
  9. ArchieHood

Harry Maguire to United for £80 million

less than Ole paid for Wan-Bissaka............
  10. Marvel

Missing

Has this dog went missing on a hunting trip or has some w##k stolen it? hope you find him btw,
  11. Daniel cain

What you listening to at the moment.

only album I like
  12. Nicepix

Pep isn't that smart. How much did he pay for Stones?
  13. Nicepix

Spitfire

You mean that the one is Glasgow is still commissioned to the RAF and still has its guns in working order?
  14. Bobtheferret

Totally agree, I have been ferreting and landowner has rocked up at the worst possible moment and just wont be quite and yet amazingly rabbits have flown out in spite of the constant talking yet other times been on my own bolting for the dog so not even put nets on the holes to disturb the burrow and the rabbits refuse to bolt. Some rabbits are nervy and keen to bolt some just won’t part of ferreting, I think anyone that’s done a bit knows certain ferrets will kill more than others though. I like owning different ferrets for different situations.
  15. brambles

Bloody horses

This b@stard hates dogs, field it normally has the run of holds a fair few sets of holes with good rabbit numbers, the minute my wee bitch sees it charging down the field she's off she knows it's only aim is to stamp her to death and it's a biting b@stard aswell
  16. Marvel

Nicest Lurcher On Thl?

what a big handsome looking dog, bet your proud to own him.
  17. Deker

Spitfire

You are either on something, blind, or this whole thing is a windup!
  18. WILF

I’m going to reserve judgement for a minute mate and see what Ole has in mind......you have seen with that little prick Sterling that it just takes a manager who knows how he wants a player to play and can see it in them to totally change a player from ordinary to fantastic. I could of course be totally wrong and it’s like the other bloke said, Pep has pulled a fast one and Unt has landed just another player.
  19. Rusty_terrier

Spitfire

Getting annoying the amount of folk on here just to take the piss etc. Wastes genuine posters and shared knowledge
  20. Rusty_terrier

Spitfire

It's the same f***ing plane only the Edinburgh one is decommissioned ie guns removed
  21. Today
  22. Black dog 1

Name

Thought so
  23. Rabbit Hunter

Name

Seen a few like that
  24. kinkell

The Places Ye Get To See

I'm no fast but I am rough
  25. Black dog 1

Name

Where they any good like herd there hard and get retired early
  26. ArchieHood

Spitfire

This is a Spitfire hanging from the ceiling in.........................................Glasgow.
  27. ArchieHood

Spitfire

The plane in question is a Beagle A61 Terrier.
  1. Load more activity