All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. The Weber kettle can smoke anything and be a BBQ. I used to butterfly chickens and smoke them for about 40 min with just burnt down wood coals, put the lid on and the fat would keep it smoking. I also used mine as a fire pit at parties and while they look a bit flimsy I had mine for about 8 years and it never burnt through.
  3. Still none the wiser but I do know all the IT blokes on our IT jobs are right wanky types
  4. It was mate and thankfully it's something they can't take away from us though I know those of us from the 70s onwards were fortunate to have the best decades as far as lurchers and hunting with them. I know some of us older generation tend to reminisce a bit about the past but to me it was a good time for hunting with lurchers that was a big part of our lives.
  5. Today
  6. And I reckon the shepherd types would learn pretty quick. Back when they were hated in sheep country over here, German Shepherds were extremely popular and that meant uncaring dickheads had them too and let them run loose at night. I don't trust any dog loose by itself around sheep, even the best trained dogs can revert back to their wolf ancestors when the master isn't around. Stock guardian breeds like Kangals might be the exception.
  7. Yesterday
  8. You've got to know how job works
  9. smithie

End pins

Nelson did sell them once over or maybe fourteenacre
  10. Be even more chuffed when it's holding a rabbit..
  11. And yes it means to be agile lol. So being open and able to adapt and adjust to changes in a project. Putting certain things to the side to tackle a more important task. For example the website needs an extra button that maybe allows clients to get direct access to sales and the hierarchy only thought it would be a good idea halfway through the project.
  12. Wembley Wembley, we're the average Donny Rovers and we're off to Wembley!!! Another win tonight makes it 10 in a row. 30 points from 30, 41 from last 48 and gone from relegation battle to 5th place and looking likely for play offs. In the same number of league games Man City have won 40 points from 48, now whilst I'm not at all saying we are Man City or Grant is Pep, just bear in mind when this run started we were looking over our shoulder at relegation! Just unbelievable......... It almost doesn't matter if we don't make it now because this has brought belief back to our c
  13. Basic explanation of an IT project product - new website Stakeholders - the business managers/hierarchy who want the new website PO - product owner, responsible for ensuring the stakeholder requirements are handed to the SM correctly and to follow the projects development. SM - scrum master, responsible as a buffer between the hierarchy + PO and the dev team. Also a team lead/coach Dev team - bunch of twats who create the damn website. SCRUM - methodology for managing projects. Breaking them down into parts that can be completed in 2 week sprints. There’s a
  14. Me and Mrs finished the series few days ago . Really enjoyed it and looking forward to the next season
  15. Not sure I'd really call that project management tbh. That sounds more a business as usual activity. What's the output? I mean a PM would do that as part of an actual project if there wasn't a dedicated team member to handle logistics but it's not exactly representing the value that a PM really brings to an organisation. Not that I'm a project manager but the best ones are experts at stakeholder management. I see it all of the time where directors/VPs are completely misaligned, team members too afraid to voice concerns over feasibility etc etc. Stakeholder management and discipline are al
  16. Стэнфордский университет опубликовал результаты последних долгосрочных исследований в области контроля веса, результаты которых совпадают с нашим мнением о том, что обычные диеты не очень успешны в долгосрочной перспективе, чтобы сбросить вес. [url=https://vplatti.kr.ua/psihologija/]vplatti.kr.ua/[/url]
  17. The best project managers I met met were women and and only about half of those were any good, the blokes were normally tossers doing nothing more than handing out spread sheets and time lines but without an actual clue of how projects have to fit together in reality. A normal conversation would be along the lines of: PM: ”X amount of kit will arrive on X amount of 40ft lorry’s at X time every evening for 14 days” Me: ”Who’s doing the transport and what’s their contact number, I don’t want to have 10 blokes standing around doing nothing while the driver has egg &
  18. I may be old and not up to speed , (pardon the pun), but why would you need an app to go for a good walk ? I fancy walking from Wallsend to Carlisle along the Roman Wall route, but I wouldn’t need an app to do it. Maybe an ordnance survey map, or just a compass and a watch. Or even just look at the sun and head west ! LOL ! Cheers.
  19. Less so than listening to the missus moan about shit tho lol
  20. It does get addictive but in all fairness its as boring as f**k Lol
  21. great characters great days, sadly we can't go back, but they can't take away the great times we have had, it's been a wonderful journey
  22. imagine the embarrassment of cutting around on a kids holiday smoking weed . I’ve got second hand cringe for you !!
  23. project management speak maté. best run some of those terms past your own “Scrum Master “ to see how that goes down buddy . the reality is most PMs I know spend most of the day on two different blowers , end up doing most of the other peoples jobs for them and end up getting malleted as soon as the project is finished . Proper cut throat industry where everyone pulls their wages , figures and earnings out of their arse . fair play if you can make a good wage at it .
  24. Elchapo

End pins

Does anyone know where I could buy a couple stainless steel end pins for some gates nets from ,cheers
  1. Load more activity