All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Apparently he has played the race card before . I cant wait to see the fecker again Tuesday and if higher management ask me to apologise they will get the feck off tablet as well.
  3. In the first 10 minutes we got at them mate, scored early and then really started to sit back, I agree with Gnash on this one that the line should have stayed high and kept that up for the first 60 minutes at least, forget who was playing for a minute, you know as well as me that sometimes its clicking and you can really hurt a team in that spell, you sense it.. It felt like the lads didn't sense that and resorted to defending a lead, Chellini should definitely have had a red for dragging back Saka, but thats the margins in a final and it don't matter what we say Italy were smarter, more expe
  4. I actually think the sad fcukers that foisted multiculturism onto us have turned decent charitable folks into racists and created more bad feeling than there ever was, but then again maybe that's the plan.
  5. Something struck me in these posts about that Italy game, so I looked up their starting 11 for that game…..how the f**k have we got the cheek to think we should just steam roller over that Italy team ? Granted Italy are not the force they once was but f***ing hell, just trying to score goals against some of the classiest most experienced defenders in the world is going to require moments of magic. You are talking about players who know every trick in the book from a footballing culture that taken pride on its defensive ability. And then you had Insigne and Imobili to deal with,
  6. Regards tournament football and swashbuckling football, that really is my point, I don't see how Southgate sets his teams up as negative, perhaps when he was using Rice and Phillips to sit, yes, but now he throws everyone forward apart from the 2 centre backs and Rice... like you say someone has to do that "donkey" role and Rice is the best for it, think Makele, DeChamps, Dunga etc all let the real flair players play, but Rice is possibly a better player than all of them so it's a win win in my book.., I really like Toney mate, he tries stuff others don't has that real arrogance about him
  7. Borr

BBQ Smoker

Pork shoulder and lamb shoulder on smoker, a rosemary type rub on lamb and pork is paprika sugar job. went on about ten, hopefully have the lamb tonight pork tomorrow.
  8. this is a picture of cain taken today hes twelve mths on the six of next mth thanks for looking
  9. Today
  10. I like that Toney, he has that swagger about him that just says he’ll nick a goal somewhere in a game. So that wouldn’t be Kanes natural game then which is going to stifle a little bit of what he can give do you think ? Saka is still learning, every full back in the world must know by now he wants to fade right and then chop in on his left and shoulder to shoulder he has to set for someone else and move again because he is a Pygmy. Outstanding when given that 2 yards of space however but still pretty predictable. Rice had to play his whole time with us like that, hand
  11. They have heart problems that’s why not popular
  12. I Tell them cnuts straight,I hate you all the same..'Im not a Racist...I believe every household should have at least 6/7 of you under the stairs ,to help with the housework'...dont like it? Then f**k off back to your place of origin ..Ive no time for political correctness, I say what I like,when I like and too f**k with the consequences
  13. Defo a good skill to have stood me in good stead knowing how to weld I’ll definitely be getting a tig welder for my little workshop but it’s at the back of the list for now as there’s a few other things I want to do first like rinsing my spare money on titanium and billet parts for this kx factory themed race bike I want to build my pocket money is taking a proper hammering
  14. Exactly the same mate, unfortunately we have a wood fired hot tub in the holiday cottage so I have to cut year round for the guests, it don't look right have a ton of off cuts of 4x2 sticking out of the log store, well that's what I'm told by "er indoors" lol !
  15. Kane didn't play against Belgium mate, they played Ivan Toney who's touch and passing was very good, won and scored a penalty, to be honest it looked like he had been playing as a number 9 for England a lot longer than 2 games! Agreed on Kane, his partnership with Son was brilliant, Kane come deep and Son run off him, he does similar for England with the likes of Saka and Rashford running off him but I think he plays a lot higher up the pitch. Bellingham and Mainoo were outstanding the other night mate, they had absolutely freedom to go where they wanted, Rice played the number 6 rol
  16. All really good points mate, and hard to disagree with, and you have as much right as anyone to talk tactics amongst shit kickers like us, you probably watch more football than most, loads of lads I've played with haven't a clue, they don't watch the game like that... I didn't see the Brazil game, but I didn't think the Belgium game was defensive, Bellingham and Mainoo rotated constantly and Belgium were chasing shadows in midfield, Rice is sacrificed for this agreed, plus as keep saying we play with very high full backs, Gomez and Chillwell were in the last 3rd more than the first 3rd m
  17. I don’t pay much attention to England and certainly not if there’s some latest bit of “f**k you England” going on so I’m basing this post purely on what Gnasher wrote. From what I have seen, Kane likes to play from a 10 position because he has never had the legs for off the shoulder and that’s just his style of forward play (one I happen to quiet like actually because it’s how I played) Kanes range of killer pass from that 10 position is, imho, unrivalled….he don’t have to look, he just knows where that ball needs to be. Somebody has to play 10 and if that means Kane becau
  18. It's not the back 4 mate, we have great full backs, walker, Shaw, Chillwell, Alexander-Arnold etc... but our centre backs are prone a mistake hence my point on Rice being constant cover, although I'd say most teams play like this now as the full backs make up the attacking numbers and even come into midfield (look at Man City for instance). I just don't see it being ultra defensive personally, but I may be in a minority. Agreed on playing players who aren't playing for clubs, I'd say Maguire has never let England down and has been decent when fit for UTD this year, Stones has to play imo
  19. I never get too tactical as having never played the game properly i dont have a right to think i can out think an international coach but what i do understand is basic sporting mentality and competitive spirit so as an ex sportsman i just cant understand his decision making with the weapons he has at his disposal....to me Southgate lacks the qualities it takes to be a winner in sport.....he has a team there that any Premier League manager would dream of having,im convinced that if you gave this side to any of the top 10 Premier League managers they would win major tournaments. An internat
  20. Gets a bit boring towards the end cutting logs, I love it in sept/Oct but by March April the novelty wears off a bit and I look forward to not re lighting the fire every morning
  21. Mines only got a bit of saluki in her and you've described her to a tee.. absolute twat of a dog, and looks like butter wouldn't melt..lol
  22. Brothers just had a new roof cut in on his place, all the offcuts ended up here, saves me cutting logs for a while!
  23. You get the laplander off amazon Terry?
  24. Same mate...them things of mine if they get the house ...no manners at all...
  1. Load more activity