All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Yesterday
  2. You want to see how I go about my personal not work boots it’s a military operation different polishes several different cloths there’s nothing more satisfying than a freshly polished pair of brown boots, my mrs can’t get her head around it but those who know, know I suppose it all goes back to how my grandad was sharp haircut shirt and ties suits and always polished boots or shoe's.
  3. When we got him off yous he did have a thing for signing blacks
  4. Wolfie best advice I was ever given was you only need 3 things in life a good women a good bed and a good pair of boots because if your not in one you will be another
  5. f**k DM, wouldn't have him back for free. Though I don't think he is a bad manager. For those that have spent time watching or listening to him, he has an agenda. BLM.
  6. Times change people don’t have the same look on life imo you were lucky you didn’t end up with a knife in the gut mate
  7. WILF

Work boots

Now, there’s an old fashioned thing……I have always cleaned my boots, it’s like a weird obsessive compulsive thing I have. Bore the arse off my oldest lad about stuff like that ! Lol But it’s something I have always done, look after your kit and it will look after you…..plus, you wouldn’t go out with the arse hanging out your trousers like a tramp so why should it be different for your boots.
  8. WILF

Work boots

Who makes the military desert boots there Wolfdog, is it Danner ? Ive never worn Danner but have done god knows how many miles in Meindl, Alt-Berg and Lowa desert boots and they are superb. Lightweight, resilient and breathable with excellent support to ankles, arches and forefoot/metatarsal areas. Cheap as chips from surplus and worth every single penny.
  9. WILF

Work boots

Laced boots support your feet better, period. Over time slip ons will naturally loosing and your feet move about in them, even if it’s slightly, and that causes fatigue, bad feet and without the support of a lace system can lead to injury. When it comes to boots that you have to ware and put to the test, laces are a country mile in front.
  10. If I showed you my old ones you’d laugh I couldn’t part with them these are about 8 weeks old and I polish them with one of those squeezy kiwi things, I’m a manager now I have to set the standard lol
  11. Whispering in your ear what he wants to do to you? Where were you drinking? The blue oyster?
  12. Arthur the King Arthur the King - Google Search G.CO Worth a watch
  13. What an absolute cxxt to do that to you while you had your son with you..
  14. You've not had them long or you're not on track very often
  15. What ? Just a pair of work boots, I Mena seriously these arnt even the nicer decorated ones ...kinda want the American flag Ariats but they never have my size in stock
  16. Remember when @usscunningham dropped @Tyson_Fury ? Can @usykaa do... WWW.(!64.56:886 Remember when @usscunningham dropped @Tyson_Fury ? Can @usykaa do the same? Fury v Cunningham...
  17. TOMO

Work boots

Jesus christ wolfie....lol
  18. I have a litter about to drop, i am in sussex about a 2 hour drive from Colchester if you fancy a road trip?
  19. Eat it whilst it's fresh, crab linguine with chilli, garlic and coriander...
  20. Man Utd are/were the biggest club in the world mate and most of their fans didn’t realise they had 20 plus years of absolute fantasy football, how do you replicate fantasy ?…….you can’t and I think a lot of the fans have realised you can’t. Ten Haag is doing amazing with what was a wreck of club and dressing room imho. Postecoglu and the yids are playing amazing, seat of your pants football…..I love Postecoglus approach, he just don’t give a f**k by the look….he is going to play the way he wants and attack you and let the cards fall where they will after a great game of football, I l
  21. Not that day mate.Had to put up with just Hares
  22. Found these a decent hard wearing boot and comfortable. Don't know if you can get them in the USA a company called scruffs sell them.
  1. Load more activity