All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. They are talking about Highways officers. As far as I know, they cant give you a ticket, but I'm happy to be corrected. I do know that they are known as "Dustmen" because they pick up all the rubbish.
  3. Fair play to the cozzers here, my daughter got followed on an evening out with friends by some Ukrainian when they all first landed here. He was popping into her work as well and making her feel very uncomfortable. It frightened her so she went to the guards and they went round there and told him he wasn’t to go in her work and that if he ever went anywhere near her again they would nick him. They also had a word with the hotel owners where they were all staying and the bloke got moved on shortly after.
  4. Good post mate, and I think as far as Moyes is concerned that’s exactly the right way to look at it……when all is said and done, it’s just about going to your football. I was looking yesterday and maybe I’m well behind on something everyone already knows but Slaven Billic assistant manager when he was with us is the head coach of Borrusia Dortmund ! Edin Tzercik or something like that, I would personally love to see a young coach like that or Pep Linjers or if there is another English Eddie Howe type kicking around have a go and see what he could do with a pretty decent starting 11, I
  5. Only in a society as totally brainwashed as it currently is could such a monster be held in such regard.
  6. The tie was lost in the first leg i thought we did ok last night and gave it a go....with our best player out and a referee who with 2 sendings off and 10 bookings either enjoys being a referee a little bit too much or had totally lost control of the game it was too much of an uphill task....saying that though as peculiar as the ref was the better team went through i thought Alonso just stepped it up at half time and Leverkusen just reigned us back in they are probably the best side in Europe at the moment so no disgrace. Regards Moyes i do think he'll be gone at the end of the season and
  7. With the sheer number of cars on the roads today coupled with these ridiculous Smart Motorways something is needed to ensure safety my mrs was hit up the arse on the M1 last year and although not hurt it shook her up......she isnt a nervous type of person but on a live motorway lane between the SOS layby's unable to physically get off the motorway it wasnt a nice situation to be in yet within a few minutes the lane was closed off,traffic officers were there they drove her up to Newport Pagnell services,sat with her until the car arrived,helped her with recovery etc......im not a fan of plod/au
  8. Today
  9. I switched off when I saw the name Gove.
  10. Hopefully see him myself this season. Fingers crossed
  11. 2 in Weymouth /portland been following an trying to film girls and women and another on Portland . And a barge resident was trying to steal out the food bank donation Trolley in Portland Lidl .
  12. Could only catch the end on the radio and it sounds like we had a proper go last night and some bad refereeing didn’t help matters. Cant do more than have a good go, that’s all any supporter asks for…..at least mental ones like me ! Lol Credit where credit is due, I loathe Moyes but it sounds like he let the players try and win it so fair play to him. id like to think that’s his lot at the end of the season because I think there are better coaches with better ideas who could get that team playing better football but I say that with no bitterness, he could leave with his head he
  13. Yes,I'm his dad & I'm currently looking after some of his mutts Steve.
  14. He certainly get the chance too
  15. It's been a good start mate thanks for comment. I've 26 young canaries on at moment all ready to fledge. The nest pan there in have been moved to the bottom of the cages , and now the new clean nest pan are in place. To which the parents are already building their second nest. So hopefully in the next few days there will be the second round of eggs starting. I've a good number of goldfinches on with laying so will move some eggs over for the canaries to sit now that I know which canaries will be good feeders mates. I've a couple of older pair canaries which I've used before. Bu
  16. Yesterday
  17. shame he didn’t tell putin to stop what he’s doing in ukraine lol
  18. I have to wonder how you didn't already know about this?
  19. Yokel would that be Carl from Enfield way back in the day
  20. a friend has two pups left for sale one male one bitch , both black , similar to the dam , pedigree for the male below

this is his wife's page on Face Book , if interested you can contact , his name is Tadgh

Screenshot 2024-04-18 at 23-06-17 Facebook.png

21. the fact you think biden is capable of making a coherent phone call to putin is a joke in it’s self lol
  22. I guess you get your news from Tik-Tok? We have offered a fair amount of support so far. When Putin said he could obliterate the UK with a single push of a button. Biden called him up at his secret location and explained that he shouldn't say things like that. Putin stopped. Shouldn't you be saying "Fair Play" right about now?
  23. should of used paragliders again makes the iron dome redundant
  24. Seen a few in Cornwall, not common but they are here. Got bullfinches on my feeders this year, several goldies, few siskin and a few greenfinch as well as the usual stuff. Shit phone pics. Chest, D.
  1. Load more activity