All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. dytkos

Title race

Real likeable guy. Cheers, D.
  3. Sausagedog

It was hot.

Talking of stinging "nobheads" a hornet came and checked me out the other day!
  4. Today
  5. Stoney100

Title race

Jose is not missed by any of his former clubs tho, in Dortmund and Mainz klopp is held in legendary status! Yes mourinho will no doubt get you trophies, but so many top clubs have happily let him go now that I think he will probably end up at Sunderland lol the thing I like about klopp is he genuinely seems as if he can’t believe he is the manager of Liverpool lol it’s not just a job to him, he has brought into the whole Anfield history and he wants nothing more than to add to that himself! His first press conference was brilliant, saying it’s not that tough a job and he is just “the normal one” and that’s exactly what he is! Just a normal guy who gets to earn millions and spend millions at a job he loves doing everyday!
  6. Stoney100

Title race

When I lived in Sweden, Liverpool played united on the same day two of the top Swedish ice hockey teams played each other and that was the same, not one bar had the football on!
  7. dytkos

What you listening to at the moment.

Cheers, D.
  8. dytkos

Cheers, D.
  9. dytkos

Cheers, D.
  10. Ted Newgent

Title race

Me too been a long time coming my problem is no bar around here will have the games on just the damn stanley cup hockey games. i dont fancy brawling with a bar full of canucks or do i.............
  11. dytkos

Title race

Hoping Ole can get a reaction from the Manure players and they take something from the City game, allowing Pool to win the title. Love the way they play and Klopp has got something special about him, like Jose had when he first hit our shores. As far as Leeds Leeds Leeds, they are serial bottlers, ain't that right Two Bob? Cheers, D.
  12. Stoney100

Title race

I think now it all comes down to luck and there are still far to many possible outcomes to make any predictions just now, but one thing I will say is klopp is not far from creating something special at Anfield, he really is the perfect manager for Liverpool imo and I’d even say Liverpool were extremely lucky to get him! Look at the level of Liverpool and city now they both have top class managers, ole has got a massive task on his hands to even get to that level never mind when klopp and pep have had a few more seasons with there sides! He might steady the ship but United have had supposedly world class managers in van gaal and mourinho since fergie left who both won trophies but still gone to shit! Personally if klopp doesn’t win either trophy this year (or even the next) id still say keep him as he is on the verge of greatness imo, not just at Anfield but in world football! If he gets enough time I think he could go on to do 20 seasons at Anfield as he loves it there and is on a personal mission to get that monkey off their back and finally win the league lol either way it’s a great run in and hopefully United can nick a point at least against city tomorrow night!
  13. dytkos

they come out of the wood work

My male lurcher could be a bit of a pain but apart from now wanting to shag other dogs hes settled down this last two years. He will be 12 in August mind Cheers, D.
  14. Oakbark

Whippet cross Deerhound

This is the thing..they are great mates..My son grew up with the Whippet, both of us are dogl ess at present, I am looking for one, preferably a rescued one, young, so it hasn't been psychologically or physically wrecked ....it is terrible what happens to so many Lurchers in Europe, from tiny pups to older ones. ..They do love to hunt, it is deep within them, and they do need that outlet..if not, they can become problematic. I knew of two very lovely looking lurchers [both rescued pups] who were driven mad with boredom as they had no time and effort put into them...both were given up to rescue centres yet again.
  15. Yesterday
  16. Ted Newgent

my hunting setup 2018/2019 pic heavy

Went back up north into the forestry to collect me cam. 1100pics of does, fawns and a few spiker bucks from over winter. just today hit me mates land and both cams still working. Again does n fawns on one cam and the other just pigs. one pic is we're the pigs have hit an ant hill and the other is were the fcrs ripped the barrel off the tree. came across a porcupine in the field
  17. Aussie Whip

Whippet cross Deerhound

They are my favourite.My older bitch is a whippet cross whippet/Aussie staghound and is the best hunting dog I've owned and a great mate.
  18. NEWKID

Title race

On the title race...still.cant call it, great run in... UTD could do Liverpool a massive favour by taking points off City....shit position for a UTD fan.really lol
  19. Rez

Ferals take a hit

What happened to um all?
  20. Rez

Help to cull corvids wanted

Ya need to be a decent shot though v’man
  21. Gav

It was hot.

Aye nothing like a front stuffer and the smell of BP to keep a bloke happy
  22. NEWKID

Title race

I was speaking to a couple of mates when he was first given the job full time, and said I was concerned about the appointment ...I'm a UTD fan, and obviously biased with Ole for everything he gave the club as a player....but....my concern can he build a team, he will be given money to spend for the first time in his managerial career....in possibly the biggest job in football...massive task! I think the difference will be Fergie and his relationship with him, he will listen to his old boss still, the likes of Mohrino and LVG wouldn't because of their egos and their standing in the game.... Obviously the early bubble has burst, next 2 games city and Chelsea... hardly what you need after having 7 goals put past you in the last 2 games...
  23. Rez

Rifle scope on a spring air rifle.

Looks like your tekin your research from the god damn yanks. Itll be fine. In fact, if I was in your position boblehhhh id feel like I’ve over equipped the rifle. Do it. Put that “rifle glass” on an air rifle. Let us know... Peace x
  24. I never got on with eley and had 1 in 5 a flyer aswell as a few misfires from winnies, tend to stick with cci mini mag hvs now. I had a load of old Hornaday 17hmr I couldn't trust they got lobbed in the Atlantic just to get shut!
  25. Gav

Hi

Welcome Mr Bernard sausage
  26. chesney

Title race

Liverpool league and champions league double happy days if they see it through
  27. Oakbark

Whippet cross Deerhound

Thanks, Aussie..If I could find another like her, I'd be delighted..The downside was people trying to steal her, {sometimes got a bit hairy} people trying intimidation &c, and whistling her to them ...luckily I can't whistle, so she never responded to one. It depends where you live, as to the type of hassle one gets, and who is in the area. Whippets are lovely little beasts..so nimble and turn on a sixpence..We had a coursing bred one , and he could out-turn Twiggy.. Whippets and small Lurchers are a good mix.
  1. Load more activity