All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Daniel cain

What you listening to at the moment.

only album I like
  3. Nicepix

Harry Maguire to United for £80 million

Pep isn't that smart. How much did he pay for Stones?
  4. Nicepix

Spitfire

You mean that the one is Glasgow is still commissioned to the RAF and still has its guns in working order?
  5. Bobtheferret

Fu*k the dried crap ........

Totally agree, I have been ferreting and landowner has rocked up at the worst possible moment and just wont be quite and yet amazingly rabbits have flown out in spite of the constant talking yet other times been on my own bolting for the dog so not even put nets on the holes to disturb the burrow and the rabbits refuse to bolt. Some rabbits are nervy and keen to bolt some just won’t part of ferreting, I think anyone that’s done a bit knows certain ferrets will kill more than others though. I like owning different ferrets for different situations.
  6. brambles

Bloody horses

This b@stard hates dogs, field it normally has the run of holds a fair few sets of holes with good rabbit numbers, the minute my wee bitch sees it charging down the field she's off she knows it's only aim is to stamp her to death and it's a biting b@stard aswell
  7. Marvel

Nicest Lurcher On Thl?

what a big handsome looking dog, bet your proud to own him.
  8. Deker

Spitfire

You are either on something, blind, or this whole thing is a windup!
  9. WILF

Harry Maguire to United for £80 million

I’m going to reserve judgement for a minute mate and see what Ole has in mind......you have seen with that little prick Sterling that it just takes a manager who knows how he wants a player to play and can see it in them to totally change a player from ordinary to fantastic. I could of course be totally wrong and it’s like the other bloke said, Pep has pulled a fast one and Unt has landed just another player.
  10. Rusty_terrier

Spitfire

Getting annoying the amount of folk on here just to take the piss etc. Wastes genuine posters and shared knowledge
  11. Rusty_terrier

Spitfire

It's the same f***ing plane only the Edinburgh one is decommissioned ie guns removed
  12. Black dog 1

Name

Thought so
  13. Rabbit Hunter

Name

Seen a few like that
  14. kinkell

The Places Ye Get To See

I'm no fast but I am rough
  15. Black dog 1

Name

Where they any good like herd there hard and get retired early
  16. ArchieHood

Spitfire

This is a Spitfire hanging from the ceiling in.........................................Glasgow.
  17. ArchieHood

Spitfire

The plane in question is a Beagle A61 Terrier.
  18. Rabbit Hunter

Name

Not at the moment, but I've seen plenty from that line.
  19. Astanley

Game bred ebt ,any out there?

Strange breed the English bull ,most of the ones I have seen have been as described ,fat ,poorly put together and to be honest thick as max ,BUT ,I have seen a couple doing their thing in the field and elsewhere that have impressed the life out of me .
  20. dytkos

What you listening to at the moment.

Not a fan tbh but that's a good track. Cheers, D.
  21. Deker

Spitfire

Trainer or possibly reconnaissance, would be interesting if somone could say what it actually is!
  22. Today
  23. Deker

Spitfire

??????????????????????????????? The Internet is a wonderful thing, I don't know what plane is in your picture but it definately isn't a Spitfire, look it up yourself on the web!
  24. Nicepix

Spitfire

Either look at Deker's post above or Google Spitfire and compare to that thing you photographed. I reckon it is a training aircraft of some sort. It ain't a WWII fighter that's for sure.
  25. Deker

Spitfire

This is a Spitfre!
  26. Rusty_terrier

Spitfire

Whatever dont believe me. I took the pictures I know what I seen.
  27. Deker

Spitfire

What??????????????????? That isn't a Spitfire and Never was. Is this a wind up or what?
  1. Load more activity