All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Gilbey

Bedlington x Greyhound

Couldn't care less if a pup was £50 or £1000 all worth the same to me. What I couldn't do is accept a free pup, I'd feel a right c**t and wouldn't feel like it was all mine. Would pay or give the money to their family or something
  3. milliken

finally the seasons under way

the harrier bitch I got of Pete I offered him it back but that foxhound bitch I got is improving ever times she is out thats her in the second picture
  4. fred90

Rugby World Cup ......

been beat by Australia and South Africa recently it gives everyone hope
  5. I’ve nearly been trampled a few times Ls.. if im using nv I give the cows and horses a quick shine of me torch now, seems to put them at ease and knock off there inquisitiveness when they know where and what you are..it doesn’t seem to put the rabbits off either
  6. Rabid

Back into bass

Nice, pleased to hear you getting back into it. i will drop you a pm regards next week.
  7. poxon

Bedlington x Greyhound

Same as me pal met more scummy c**ts in the dog game than any were else in life. For most people cash is king it’s crazy ain’t it
  8. W. Katchum

Bedlington x Greyhound

Boots don’t jack An are under warranty
  9. W. Katchum

Bedlington x Greyhound

Why do we need to pay a grand to show we appreciate the dog. Ain’t feeding it walking it grafting it an paying its vets bills enough? Or fact Iv never passed on a dog before in me life, how about the fact Iv paid for every dog I ever had bar a couple an paid anywhere between 60 to 400 for the pups Iv had after using transporter or travelling the country to get em, iv jis booker a pup, didn’t even ask the price or ferry ticket price never mind the fuel to drive the length of England an Ireland to collect it mate. so with all them facts, surely I’m allowed to moan that some daft fcuker thinks a beddy grey pup is worth 650 cos ye paid a lot for a dog don’t mean shite, out local blue cross rescue is full a designer dogs that deffo wasn’t cheap
  10. si brown

Make the most of these evenings

I’m like that with fishing, I don’t go in there and don’t comment... did it once and got a shity reply, I fished in a cobble with my dad and anyone that would take me out when I was supposed to be at school doing the nets and pots.. caught pike and silver fish that people dream of catching!! im loving the reloading posts at the moment as it’s on my radar
  11. dogmandont

Bedlington x Greyhound

There’s cnuts in every walk of life and the lurcher game ain’t no different, in fact I’ve met more lying scumbags through my time in the dog game than any other part of my life. For some people money comes before dogs but for me it’s the other way round.
  12. fred90

Bedlington x Greyhound

I know it's hard to tell yet but those pups are looking smooth. also not typical first cross colours and are dog pup's. I think the vendor will be dropping his price when they are ready to go, after all the pet brigade love a fluffy
  13. walshie

Rugby World Cup ......

They've got to get past Italy and Namibia first.
  14. D Lloyd

Lamps

It can very widle it can come down to shape or reflect and led I had one that was similar shape but that beam was a bit to wide for most lampers but this one has a longer head so could have a tighter beam.lots if lads still think bigger is better lol but not necessarily with new led lamps
  15. walshie

Make the most of these evenings

Great write-up SL. There's nothing better than being out and about watching nature do its thing.
  16. Today
  17. Black neck

Bedlington x Greyhound

Ahh yes I stopped watching it when flathead died is toad fish still about
  18. low plains drifter

Bedlington x Greyhound

Brace of dog pups on Dragon driving, 150 each cracking pair
  19. poxon

Bedlington x Greyhound

It’s not how little they value them on purchase as it’s a blank canvas that could be bought for as little or as much you want to pay that could amount to a nothing no matter how much times put in to them the value of a expensive pup is the same as a pup that don’t cost as much at this time there individual value comes to the owner once you’ve got a bond going on training is under way An when there entered they become priceless and arepart of the family by then. Price is always down to the purchasing body of the pup you pay your money take your chances
  20. Black neck

whippet/greyhound....grew

Yeah my uncle is a welsh gurkha
  21. nothernlite

Bedlington x Greyhound

Home and away your thinking off
  22. low plains drifter

Bedlington x Greyhound

23. shaaark

whippet/greyhound....grew

Well brush up on your lineage mate, it's good to know where your bloodline comes from, some of the time. Frankly, I find it the cause of much mirth when someone is adamant that 'I'M ENGLISH THROUGH AND THROUGH' whilst proudly punching his chest, only to find out that his gt grandfather was nigerian and his gt grandmother was half chinese!
  24. kanny

Brexit

25. Black neck

Bedlington x Greyhound

And nieghbous
  26. Stavross

Birds "please Add Yours"

Iago sparrow ( Cape Verde)
  27. shaaark

Bedlington x Greyhound

Said the same on a different thread a while back. If I really wanted a particular pup I WOULD pay the asking price. But it's certainly not a way of guaranteeing that the pup, however good it's parents and breeding was, will be even half useful. And again, you're right about the principle thing. Have you ever heard, until now, of beddy/whippet pups being sold for £650? f***ing preposterous! Lol
  1. Load more activity