All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. It’s a southern thing in the UK
  3. Jellied ? Think I heard of that before but it's more of a northern thing
  4. the uk putange barrel traps are good value, i have them and flatpack but i dont use barrel traps often now. Putanges are the most versatile trap for me, i can use them anywhere, i designed my own triggers that work great and i make them in different sizes so i can fill the tube with the trap, for me standard sized triggers are on the small side, big way round.
  5. Makes me wonder? Do the Mississippi guys jelly their eels ? When we caught bucket loads on the Boston banks they were all jellied by the next day. Jok.
  6. Today
  7. Would rather make plans to protect, secure and further develop what we already have in those positions at Newcastle in my opinion.
  8. Sirloin, chesnut mushrooms and chips cooked in beef dripping.
  9. Just looks so cack handed, got to agree with Wolfie though, holding a spinning reel upside down deserved a good slap!! Lol
  10. Lard is good but even better is beef dripping
  11. I've got to agree with Mchull that the past 10 years have been marginally better than the previous 10 years...that Klitcscho era seems like a distant bad dream, surely the time between 2004 and 2014 must be the worst in history... Regards everything else, of course the 70s is head and shoulders above, before my time but I've tried to watch as much of that era as possible .. remember the late 80s and 90s well, and for me that's the best in my lifetime... I don't think any of the current mob would stand with half of the 70s or 90s champions or contenders...
  12. Not quite....its foreign muck mate...Italian...
  13. View Advert Ridgeline jacket Ridgeline fleece thick jacket Size Large very warm jacket very good quality £50 Advertiser ADAM C Date 16/04/24 Price £50 Category Clothing and Footwear  
  14. Time Left: 29 days and 21 hours

• For Sale
    • Used

Ridgeline fleece thick jacket Size Large very warm jacket very good quality £50

£50

15. View Advert Brand new Ridgeline Evolution smock Size Large The Ridgeline Evolution Smock in more detail... Pre-shaped functional hood with three points of adjustment to help your field of vision Waterproof 15,000 H2O and Breathable 10,000 MVT membrane keeping you warm and dry in the wet weather Large front pouch Adjustable neoprene cuff Hand warmer pockets which run all the way through Can be collected or I can post £140 ono Advertiser ADAM C
  16. Time Left: 29 days and 21 hours

• For Sale
    • New

The Ridgeline Evolution Smock in more detail... Pre-shaped functional hood with three points of adjustment to help your field of vision Waterproof 15,000 H2O and Breathable 10,000 MVT membrane keeping you warm and dry in the wet weather Large front pouch Adjustable neoprene cuff Hand warmer pockets which run all the way through Can be collected or I can post £140 ono

£140

17. OK tatare sauce,,,,sounds a bit like foriegn muck Tom sauce is the way to go and it is very British
  18. Only mchull thinks that in 50 years time this era will be spoken about the way the 70s era is spoken about today.
  19. OK tartare sauce? No tomatoe sauce with fish
  1. Load more activity