All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. socks

Brexit

I passed that the other day ... where is it ???
  3. Igz

View From Your Swim

Mate had this off the Severn last night. 14,3. Nice fish
  4. steve66

Safety work shoes/trainers

Some good trainer types on ebay very light
  5. Igz

Haymins pups..

Soft as shit at home. Loves the kids and always wants a fuss.
  6. I didn't attend the show but theres pictures and videos of it all over Facebook seen a black dog on it got second or third in Patterdale class thing had a head on it like a border, also seen a tiny pet type Russel bitch got first in Russel bitch class can any one that was at the show comfier because fb isn't the most reliable.
  7. gnipper

Safety work shoes/trainers

A lad I knew lost a toe wearing trainers in the workplace, queuing to get back in the factory after break and someone knocked the fire extinguisher off its bracket only a ft or so off the floor and it chopped his toe off
  8. Igz

Nicest Lurcher On Thl?

This is the new recruit that’s going to be out with us this season. Saluki bull grey x 5/8 3/8 bull. He’s 9 months now and we went and picked him up as a pup at about 8 weeks old for my brother in law but he’s got himself into a bit of bother in Thailand and got himself 18 months . Corrupt fuckers over there they are. So anyway he going to be with me for now as I can’t see him lay in his kennel and he don’t want him passed about from pillar to post. Although it’s not ideal for me as I’ve already got the other youngster who’s 8 months to hopefully start few months in I’ll do my best by him. Ya never know he may not get him back if we bond.
  9. W. Katchum

Quad

I’ll give ye £1.67 if ye deliver it, I’ll even gee ye a lift home
  10. tomburras

ASI Sniper (El Gamo)

This gun brings back some memories a pocket full of marksman pellet's and a 4x20 scope. I had a rabbit with one of these too. Mine was stamped el gamo but missing the sticker. I remember buying it from a gun shop In Harrogate called the way of the warrior for £18 it was my birthday and I got 20 quid in a card I got this gun and a tin of marksman pellet's and a 4x20 scope for 20 quid in the mid 1990,'s . I got the rabbit at about 8 yards and my grandma cooked it in a slow cooker. I was so proud when we ate it.
  11. Today
  12. tom22

Nicest Lurcher On Thl?

Me old bitch
  13. cragman

What you listening to at the moment.

Great night, his voice hasn’t changed, still getting the high notes. Well worth a watch if you get the chance
  14. Saltmoon

Nicest Lurcher On Thl?

Smart looking pup look forward to see her grow
  15. ryaldinhio

Nicest Lurcher On Thl?

Had my favourites on here for a long time but got my own now and now only have eyes for her! Probably guna bombard this thread so as she grows up, 10wk now, easily nicest lurcher on here.......IMO!!!!
  16. bull mcabe

Quad

Fucks sake just checked the back of the sofa and everywhere..........98p is all I got
  17. hawki

Let's See Your Phone Shots !!

i heard a bit of rustling in a the hedge this morning so taught id grab the camera
  18. Saltmoon

Nicest Lurcher On Thl?

Us enjoying some sun by the river
  19. Black neck

Hot weather exercise.

Good stuff liked the look on it why I asked
  20. billhardy

Hot weather exercise.

Foxy and lu ky would have controlled those long ears the straight lines would not have straight fa long with then on the back a them that's my belief. Atb bill
  21. Should of guessed the abbreviation- ta mate
  22. billhardy

Hot weather exercise.

You on about foxey tomo I seen her run a couple times seen mouse ru. She was a good bitch Sankey owned dancer Craig foxey. She was sheer class sixty four matches unbeaten I used ta run twice a weed k so. E times Melton Lincoln Stowe all over of it was all legal then atb bill
  23. gaza

Mooching lurcher

Not my litter mate I bought him in. Think there was 1 dog pup left few weeks ago don’t know if he’s still available. I’ll check for you and message you the advert link.
  24. billhardy

Hot weather exercise.

She killed pretty much all for him she carries some old non ped whippet blood blended with ped plus a tiny touch a collie ta be fair she looks like a non ped has that what we see here has she filled out nice for him now she twoyr old atb bill
  25. Retired, hobbies are airguns, horse racing. Love of my life grand children! Airguns include Webley/FX 2000, Air Arms TM 100, Rutten Mach 1, FWB 127 2 of them, Weihrauch HW77 Venom, Theoben Rapid .25 cal, and Theoben SLR 98. It was the SLR that got me to this forum! I bought this gun in June of this year while on holiday in the UK. It is very unusual in that it has a bull barrel or what I call a full barrel shroud. After much research on the internet looking for a SLR 98 with a full barrel shroud I got NOTHING!! Today I searched it with bull barrel instead! Well I got a hit!!! A member on this forum was selling a SLR 98 with a bull barrel a few years back....I am sure this was his gun. He describes it as a bull barrel with a custom thumbhole stock which it has. The member is " gasram gus" I would love to get in touch with him to find out more about the gun. I think his last contact here was last year. If anyone has contact info let me know.
  26. Black neck

Hot weather exercise.

Coming on alright then bill
  1. Load more activity