All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. WILF

Vets

This is how they are having people all the time mate, it’s ok for you because you are clued on but your average pet keeper is getting their pants pulled down by these c**ts all the time
  3. DIDO.1

Vets

I know I know. Fckin grand! I'm not saying I have money (I just live cheaply) but I could pay for it, but how would an average family with kids or a mortgage pull a fckin grand out of their hat. Or an old person on their own with only a pet for company.
  4. There you have it, it matters little if Labour or Tory get a landslide…..different colour rosettes, same bunch of treacherous arseholes !
  5. WILF

Vets

Don’t know what type or temperament the terrier is but I personally wouldn’t bother…..terriers are as tough as old boots. As Dogman says, their ability to recover with just a bit of common sense care is remarkable as I’m sure you know. It will be right as ninepence in a week.
  6. dogmandont

Vets

I've seen terriers that looked like a hand grenade had gone off in there mouth come back to perfect in a few weeks with the right home care. Keep an eye for infection and have antibiotics at hand if needed, keep clean and flush with salty water a couple of times a day and it'll be grand and not cost a grand.
  7. I got to be honest I saw the right wing sway hit Europe long before most, but felt it might be quelled a lot earlier than it hasn't been. I hoped it wouldn't continue to the point it has and now regrettably I feel it will hit here at home. I don't know a soul that doesn't want it to stop and be reversed, I feel the impending dome will bring unjust hatred upon many innocent people, but let's not forget all the British people and politicians whom are responsible for encouraging all these illegal law breaking invaders in the first place hopefully they bare a brunt of reciprocation. It's terrible
  8. There the only 2 half decent pictures i have Lol
  9. The problem is. Most birds put into outdoor aviaries have never experienced predators. Wild birds deal with the threat everyday and just see it as a part of how they live, If the colony in the aviary is left to breed, than as each generation is hatched, the problem with Predators becomes normal to them, To quote an example, Years ago a bloke who lived a couple of doors away had an aviary full of cockatiels, Cockatiels doing what they do best, chewed threw and escaped. around 20 of them, The sparrow hawks had a field day, Not because they stood out as unusual but because they were unused to pre
  10. Grandson was out today he found quit a few with fresh activity , but he said he stilled struggled to find decent runs especially along the field fence lines , he only managed to get 4 traps in the ground ,any advice guys as trying not to interfere too much but at the same time encourage him thanks for reading
  11. Ex-UN weapons inspector guilty on charges of under-age sex WWW.STANDARD.CO.UK A former United Nations weapons inspector has been convicted on under-age sex charges.
  12. Migrants has an air of legitimacy, they are an invading army of illegals unwelcome and certainly unwanted.
  13. They will take the flights up to the last minute before the election....it will be a choice between Tories and their flights or labour being given a free reign to import more migrants. If labour win they will say the electorate have given them a mandate to cancel the flights and offer refugees sanctuary. End of the day it will be a simple choice between loads of migrants and loads of migrants.
  14. Any sent will be up for deportation anyway, as wilf says clear out the prisons , make room for dissenters... Full of chit , won't even be a deterrent.
  15. The entire west is flooding, it's transparent, you can actually witness it happening.
  16. Few from this week, 1st, night out with a few from my shoot, monkfish starter, then posh steak and ale pie, Bit of rump steak pork Sunday dinner Toad in the hole and wagyu burger with garlic and black pepper wedges
  17. Token flight mate. It won’t be enough to act as a deterrent for illegals. More a voters distraction. A load of illegal gurus have reviewed the bill and said it leaves us exposed to litigation - loads of claims which will clog up the courts
  18. One of the best curry’s imo, sometimes people make it too sweet trying to cool it down, don’t fear the chilli, hot and sour is the way
  19. DIDO.1

Vets

Out with the dogs tonight and the young lad has let go of the lead and the terrier has run in the road and been clipped by a car. The dog has run into the side of the car as it slammed on. I don't think it's anything serious, knocked a tooth out. Took it to the vets and they have said it's got a cut behind it's front lip, between it's lip and front teeth. They want it in tomorrow to stitch it , x-ray, IV antibiotics etc etc. They actually wanted it to be taken in to their out of hours vets tonight to keep it under observation. We took it home. They say it needs stitching so food doesn't
  20. Today
  21. I have to eat a bit, rude to refuse really, I am still skinny just not as skinny as I was a few weeks ago, salad and fruit as of tomorrow.
  22. I said that when they first announced this set of total bullshit, as I remember my word were “not a single person will be going to Rwanda” The only reason they may go to Rwanda is if the home office have them holed up in Tower Hamlets or Lewisham……then they may go, less wogs !
  23. Seems a UK wide thing to me, get away from the bistro pubs into the back lanes and there's usually tensions bubbling away, I use to frequent a pud where you was disappointed if a fight didn't break out , at least a weekly basis lol, all fun and games when you were a young buck but I'd give such places a wide birth these days.
  24. Well these are cowboy boots so....
  25. Boy if I had a dollar for Evey bit of brit ignorance and dry humor in this post I could take this hitch off and head to the house
  26. HHHHHHHHhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaa that is funny you evil barstard..................
  1. Load more activity