All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. sandymere

Big Tommy Robinson news ..just gone live

16000??? it has 4000 inhabitants lol https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St_Matthew's,_Leicester
  3. Our team

Mini Ferrets

Realy. Have a look on line.... Tell me then I'm wrong. See the same type as mine long slim neck and a small head. That don't put weight on at all no mater what ya feed em ...
  4. Gilbey

Cuckoo

you can call shorties up in the day. Also when the dog puts one up way off in front, had them fly right over looking down as if there seeing what you are?
  5. foxdropper

Mini Ferrets

No such thing as a greyhound ferret .Ferrets is ferrets mate .
  6. foxdropper

Cwis Prickman changed his tune

We saw record numbers of snipe and woodcock last winter .Steady rise I’d say . Problem is with this bloke ,people higher up the chain believe every word he says .Its this cycle we need to break .
  7. sandymere

I never said Luton was great, its a shit hole, hence I live in Devon, what I said was it wasn't a no go area, that's just the view of frightened children scared of a black face
  8. Our team

Mini Ferrets

Only got one.. Grey hound and a hob normal .. And he's also real small
  9. Furrosious ferreter

Out for a few hours

Good shooting... He has the same hair as me... FF
  10. Gilbey

Cuckoo

they don't fly all the way from Africa to be solitary... they don't cuckoo for a laugh..never called them but guessing its males thinking its another male or interested females
  11. Our team

Mini Ferrets

As for unworked young... Dos it mater. Its down to you isn't it...
  12. W. Katchum

Mini Ferrets

Have you mated both you Jill’s?
  13. Our team

Mini Ferrets

They will die....
  14. sandymere

Exactly. there are gangs in all major cities as there always has been and if a local population is of a particular ethnic grouping then the gang will show that profile but that's as old as London or Glasgow. Interesting how over the ages the story is repeated, even Peaky blinders... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gangs_in_the_United_Kingdom
  15. Furrosious ferreter

FX Royale 400 .177?

What did you get... royal or crown? FF
  16. Our team

Mini Ferrets

A Jill don't die if not mated even with a spades hob?????? What......
  17. foxdropper

Mini Ferrets

Like you say Don ,Jill’s only die when unmated if infection is allowed to set in .Keep extra clean during this period ,no probs .
  18. jigsaw

Cuckoo

explain how ,? i listen to the cuckoo in the forestry where i walk ,never knew they could be called in ,as a matter of fact i didnt know you could call owls in either ...very interesting topic
  19. shaaark

Boxing At The Weekend...

Pretty much the way I see it G. Like you say, as soon as he goes up against a fit, in form fighter, that is technically sound and has good power, it'll be the end of him
  20. W. Katchum

Mini Ferrets

What if she turns out shit or don’t work at all an you got a lot young out her that you have already given to folk?? ferrets don’t die if you don’t mate them, not gonna argue with you about only Iv kept several kills in season over years. It’s only a problem if you got stinky smelly hutch?? Have you? You dont know fcuk all an seriously unwilling to learn. So on thqt note I’ll leave you to ye unworked workers qnybody after any ferret kitts I may have some spare soon, not ye fake greyhound or any other type tho, just ye average bolt or die ferrets that have even been grafted for several seasons now by myself
  21. foxdropper

Not coming out.

I know mate ,fair amount of bed wetters on here but you ain’t one .
  22. Our team

Mini Ferrets

And to had. They will both benefit from it. In the long run...
  23. Our team

Mini Ferrets

Yes. Because if you know owt she on season early so I mated her.. So she didn't die on me... None of them are spades or nuted. Cos they young . OK not worked propper yet. But will be doing... This winter..
  24. W. Katchum

Cuckoo

Can deffo call in cukoo’s, same with nightjars
  25. The one

Cuckoo

Never seen one but heard one two weeks ago
  1. Load more activity