All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Our team

Mini Ferrets

A Jill don't die if not mated even with a spades hob?????? What......
  3. foxdropper

Mini Ferrets

Like you say Don ,Jill’s only die when unmated if infection is allowed to set in .Keep extra clean during this period ,no probs .
  4. jigsaw

Cuckoo

explain how ,? i listen to the cuckoo in the forestry where i walk ,never knew they could be called in ,as a matter of fact i didnt know you could call owls in either ...very interesting topic
  5. shaaark

Boxing At The Weekend...

Pretty much the way I see it G. Like you say, as soon as he goes up against a fit, in form fighter, that is technically sound and has good power, it'll be the end of him
  6. W. Katchum

Mini Ferrets

What if she turns out shit or don’t work at all an you got a lot young out her that you have already given to folk?? ferrets don’t die if you don’t mate them, not gonna argue with you about only Iv kept several kills in season over years. It’s only a problem if you got stinky smelly hutch?? Have you? You dont know fcuk all an seriously unwilling to learn. So on thqt note I’ll leave you to ye unworked workers qnybody after any ferret kitts I may have some spare soon, not ye fake greyhound or any other type tho, just ye average bolt or die ferrets that have even been grafted for several seasons now by myself
  7. foxdropper

Not coming out.

I know mate ,fair amount of bed wetters on here but you ain’t one .
  8. Our team

Mini Ferrets

And to had. They will both benefit from it. In the long run...
  9. Our team

Mini Ferrets

Yes. Because if you know owt she on season early so I mated her.. So she didn't die on me... None of them are spades or nuted. Cos they young . OK not worked propper yet. But will be doing... This winter..
  10. W. Katchum

Cuckoo

Can deffo call in cukoo’s, same with nightjars
  11. The one

Cuckoo

Never seen one but heard one two weeks ago
  12. Apache...

Not coming out.

Don't hold back on my account spit it out, I'm not one of the sensitive souls on here.
  13. The one

Bsa open day

as usual bloody miles away
  14. sid g

Gone for it...

that was my problem fd got to be a grind , shifted some of my assets made enough to be comfortable and earn the odd bit when I wanted to if your happy with your lot then fair play if your not start making plans to do what you fancy I didn't want to get to old age and look back with regrets ..
  15. W. Katchum

Mini Ferrets

You said in here that your ferrets are unworked said as ye beddy said they all to Young a will start this year ffs. Breeding kitts out a ferrets that seen nowt
  16. Rimfireboy!

.22lr ammo testing

You are bang on with that walshie
  17. Greyman

Cuckoo

An old friend of mine runs fisherwick fisherie so I try to go up a couple of times a year, but will be sleeping outdoors mate not in a pub but thanks for the heads up, a few tinny,s and a smoke round the fire with old mates perfect, think the fox pub that had the sighting was near a river ? There is a woman local that deals with sightings and such in or around Tamworth
  18. You have to ask yourself how did, what is to all attempts and purposes, the worlds first ever nation state come to this?.......and how can people vote to keep doing it to themselves ? Have they pride in anything except their own right on, so called tolerant credentials ? Do they never feel that sense of history and historic pride or a duty to preserve something so special ? I can only conclude that millions and millions don’t and I’m afraid I have no affiliation or connection to people like that. Watching Britain (and my area of England) the last 40 odd years has been like watching the first girl you fell in love with and thought was the most beautiful thing in the world turn into a crack whore ! Its f***ing terrible....I certainly couldn’t look at it anymore.
  19. I grew up in Oldham went to school with the asians got Asian friends and there is definitely no go areas for whites I'm lucky in a sense because I know some of the Asian 'big lads' from the area, I never really got trouble used to regularly walk through the area's most wouldn't but still got surrounded a few times by groups of them ready to show me I shouldn't of been there .. and that was ten years ago , and I'm told it's only got worse since ..
  20. Our team

Mini Ferrets

Can't even fit a color on her I will have to make another hole.. On my mark 2
  21. Our team

Mini Ferrets

Just to had. Again. She a grey hound. Pole cat. They all polecats or whites. Even grey hounds. Some people on here just don't know or understand what a greyhound is??? * basicly they very skinny and don't put weight on. Even when they loaded with kits....
  22. Hello and welcome mate , is she a young jill first litter ?. She will come back in season if shes a good worker try her again then seperate her
  23. Greyman

Boxing At The Weekend...

Personally I don’t think there was that much to judge him on there apart from his undoubted power, but I think a more technical fighter will be the undoing of him as would someone who can take a good punch and fire back harder, once he smells blood he throws everything in but leaves himself wide open to a counter, but he is always going to be dangerous as he does carry the power to the last bell as he showed against fury
  24. THE STIFFMEISTER

Well done Alabama & San Francisco

Just to add fuel to the fire APT have refused to show a children’s cartoon showing a gay wedding. Seems alabama aren’t afraid. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-48350023?ocid=socialflow_twitter
  1. Load more activity