All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Don’t for one second think I am down there with you oiks, I’m special ! Lol
  3. jok

End pins

That didn’t really answer the question. Jok.
  4. An aviary isnt safe enough you mean ?.....when i kept birds i found bits of a bird on the floor that had clearly tried to be dragged through centimetre square mesh what should bird lads do only keep them in indoor cages ?
  5. chartpolski

Snooker

O’Sullivan is playing exhibition snooker here ! Cheers.
  6. sparrowhawks have always killed songbirds and always will,it's survival,
  7. if a sparrowhawk can get at your birds then it's your fault because they are not secure enough
  8. WILF

Pub Fights

That’s just your east London prejudice talking ! Lol Fights and pubs go together like fish and chips, tanked up lads picking silly scraps that in reality they only want to half get into is a national pastime and I personally f***ing loathe all that caper. I just don’t want to be around these people, both my Brothers had pubs in South London for years but they were no different from pubs in Essex, East London, Central London, Dundee……city and town pubs are completely different to the quiet little country pub run by the retired cozzer. Theres a reason grown blokes are in a shabby
  9. I disagree i think it is a South London thing they just have no respect for property this is a mob who were infamous for trashing their own areas during the footie stuff of the 80's remember.....my sister and her ex husband had a pub round the corner to this one and it was constant......i like to think us over the river would at least take it outside like proper chaps should but they have a safety in numbers attitude in my opinion,neither of these 2 actually wanted to fight as i found out by how easy it was to split them up !
  10. That was the ONLY reason mate....im no Mother Theresa so no problem with the lads scrapping and im certainly no knight in shining armour come to save the day type....but you cant just stand by and watch young girls trying to part grown men like you say,ive got a daughter.
  11. WILF

Pub Fights

First and foremost, it’s my belief that men of a certain age should avoid pubs…..after 40 your tolerance for c**ts just seems to fade away completely and where’s there’s drink there’s c**ts. However, in response to your post, absolutely someone should have at least got the girls out the way, I don’t think that’s even a question is it. Its not a south London thing mate, it’s a boozed up c**ts thing. As for “oh, shouldn’t have got involved it’s a family thing”, bollocks to that, f**k their family, doing the right thing is just something you do. That’s my tuppence worth anyway
  12. Instincts mate. A bit like thoughts, you can’t choose them they just appear! From what you’ve described I think you’ve done a good thing - saved a geezer and 2 girls from getting hurt, prevented someone’s boozer getting wrecked and restored peace so everyone could get back to what they were doing pre-fight. It’s what the old bill or a doorman would do, so what’s the difference if it’s Joe Public? You’ll always have some f*cker say you shouldn’t have interfered, but if that was my daughter and someone stepped in to save her getting hurt I’d be grateful
  13. I used to think I was Mike Tyson after a drink but in reality I was more like Dolly Parton and even she could whooped me. Not drunk for over decade now so not issue. Good on you sorting it out
  14. No, there is only one way to define a rich life. You pretty much nailed it!
  15. Then it is just South Londoners then......they was trying to take a " the girls should of stood back,we settle things ourselves round here " attitude......which is all well and good but no c**t pulled the girls back either......bunch of scruffy c**ts. " just one quick drink its not like it used to be " he says !
  16. Decent question mate. My answer is this, I’ve never been to the new place and I’m sure I’d probably hate it with my “bloke who just wants to go football” head on…..that’s being totally honest. That said, did it need to happen ?……absolutely yes, there’s no other way for clubs except to move forward and I 100% stand behind that……personally I don’t think fan or not a fan comes into that decision, it’s just a reality imho It was an opportunity I don’t think any club would have turned their nose up at. I think we have only half done the job as I don’t think we have backed it up pro
  17. Today
  18. Every man and his dog is going to agree with you. It's completely reasonable. But let's be honest, reason and alcohol don't really mix do they.
  19. Heres the scenario.......you're in a pub you're not overly familiar with in an area you dont often frequent......a fight kicks off between 2 reasonably capable fellas,tables flying etc......every single punter stands there watching and nobody apart from the 2 young girls in their teens/20's behind the bar attempts to split them up,one of who cops an elbow in the face.........you step in dragging them apart ( on your own ) telling one to f**k off that way and the other to f**k off the other way........order restored. You go back to your drink and 10 minutes later a couple of people come ov
  20. Even if they might be trying to kill a mans pride and joy ? some of these chaps put a lot of time and effort into their birds....in my opinion they're entitled to do whatever it takes to protect them.
  21. When i use the phrase " lads like you " im referring to leavers of course,fans who wanted the move......having spoke to loads over the last few years im seeing a distinct pattern so i'll ask you the same mate. In your heart of hearts are you kicking yourself about the move now ?......having gone from a little club you liked to a big club you dislike , in hindsite do you regret the club moving and everything that comes with it ?
  22. 0.10 seconds in......" groups of men WIELDING flags ".......not holding them but WIELDING them Dictionary meaning for " WIELD " = to use as a weapon or tool.........thats the Guardian !
  23. gnasher16

Snooker

Ive always been a decent Pool player but just cant make the adjustments to Snooker as young lads we used to go to an all night Snooker hall over Bermondsey way it would be full of Chinese taxi drivers betting fortunes on games......being as how popular the game is with them it always surprised me taking so long to see top Chinese players but a few seem to be coming to the front now. Neil Robertson thats him.....not sure how it works with qualification dont they have to build up ranking points or something to automatically qualify,always seemed a top player that lad. I always like to
  24. Bloody superb..........love a fish pie topped off with a thick layer of crab....best in the world
  25. If anyone is feeling down and needs a cheer up, simply follow the speculation and statements from our little West Ham about who our new manager may be, who they are talking to etc ! Its amazing, it’s like the media team are just sitting around smoking crack and just sending random posts ! Lol Yesterday it was Sporting Lisbons head Coach Amorin (spel ?) flown in for talks…….Amorin ?…….Sullivan has more chance of getting Alladding ! Expect to see a constant flow of this nonsense until we land Tony Mowbray !
  26. I was getting bored with DC and his building job pics....but all is forgiven DC... And I love how Wilf is trying to join in...f**k off admit it your same as the rest of us lot clueless...lol
  1. Load more activity