All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Our team

Mini Ferrets

I'm giving them away .. Parents unproven ... Free to good home. Don't need money...
  3. foxdropper

Mini Ferrets

If you say so mate ,might help shift a few on fake book though .
  4. Our team

Mini Ferrets

She's a She's a grey hound through and through ..
  5. foxdropper

Mini Ferrets

When you said you had greyhound ferrets I thought you meant it mate ,that’s just a polecat Jill ,hundreds up a down the country like that .
  6. W. Katchum

Cuckoo

We had one them wee electronic fox calls years ago when they first come out. Put it on a post out in middle of a big field that had not long had lambs in an turned it on, within minutes a fox was coming into it like a whippet going down beam for s rabbit, slipped the dog an fox never even knew what hit it, but as we were doing this there was a tawny dove bombing the caller me an mate watched it for a couple minutes, circling an diving, done same thing again a few nights later an before we even got settled it was back, or so we thought. After a minute another one was in on it too, we put it down to youngsters out learning to hunt, never really tried again but may take kids out an try now we got full moon
  7. Deker

Big Cat Sighting

There you go again, nothing but a foul mouth. The video proves NOTHING, full of don't knows and maybe, not one shred of evidence in there! Where do you get your attitude, still persisting with this high almighty attitude they are out there and if you don't believe the videos/pic/articles I put up you're a prick and can f**k off! Hardly the way to prove a point. Not a shed of evidence has been posted on this thread, stupid media articles , blurry pictures of domestic cats and possible Big Cat pics with NO verification of location. Then of course, "I have 100% proof but I can't show you for obvious reasons." No doubt this thread will run for a long time yet with you insisting and threatening and being abusive but proving nothing!
  8. shovel leaner

Cwis Prickman changed his tune

The problem is that as hunters / shooters we enjoy our sport . If pest control had to be carried out by paid clock watchers with miserable looks on their faces who hated every minute of being outside in nature then there wouldn’t be an issue. It’s the act of taking the life of a wild creature that they cannot and will never understand. We are simply wired up differently, they are wired up wrong and we are wired up correctly. Simple as that .
  9. Our team

Mini Ferrets

She's loaded so fat on back end.. They not proven parents. But dos it mater . ...
  10. sandymere

Cuckoo

Used to call owls as a kid along with spotted woodpeckers, the latter by tapping on a branch/tree, and all sorts, still do somethings. Most creatures will be interested in the right sounds be it fox, roe or robin.
  11. foxdropper

Big Tommy Robinson news ..just gone live

Well put mate ,good description .Its a boil waiting to burst though I’d say .
  12. Our team

Mini Ferrets

I have
  13. foxdropper

Mini Ferrets

Put a pic up mate if you’d be so kind .
  14. sandymere

16000??? it has 4000 inhabitants lol https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St_Matthew's,_Leicester
  15. Our team

Mini Ferrets

Realy. Have a look on line.... Tell me then I'm wrong. See the same type as mine long slim neck and a small head. That don't put weight on at all no mater what ya feed em ...
  16. Gilbey

Cuckoo

you can call shorties up in the day. Also when the dog puts one up way off in front had them fly right over looking down as if there seeing what you are? Without any calling
  17. foxdropper

Mini Ferrets

No such thing as a greyhound ferret .Ferrets is ferrets mate .
  18. foxdropper

Cwis Prickman changed his tune

We saw record numbers of snipe and woodcock last winter .Steady rise I’d say . Problem is with this bloke ,people higher up the chain believe every word he says .Its this cycle we need to break .
  19. sandymere

I never said Luton was great, its a shit hole, hence I live in Devon, what I said was it wasn't a no go area, that's just the view of frightened children scared of a black face
  20. Our team

Mini Ferrets

Only got one.. Grey hound and a hob normal .. And he's also real small
  21. Furrosious ferreter

Out for a few hours

Good shooting... He has the same hair as me... FF
  22. Gilbey

Cuckoo

they don't fly all the way from Africa to be solitary... they don't cuckoo for a laugh..never called them but guessing its males thinking its another male or interested females
  23. Our team

Mini Ferrets

As for unworked young... Dos it mater. Its down to you isn't it...
  24. W. Katchum

Mini Ferrets

Have you mated both you Jill’s?
  25. Our team

Mini Ferrets

They will die....
  1. Load more activity