All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Downsouth... Did you find a fox ? Can't imagine digging to a terrier in a pair of crocs... Lol
  3. Nice evening with some Turkish blokes,beef lahmacun and a pizza,then went to a shisha lounge (I don’t smoke).
  4. BBC news saying girls been arrested for it ?
  5. Pork/apple sausages, stuffing,baby carrots,mash and peppercorn sauce..
  6. The French police are scared of them, This is what is crossing the channel and coming to a hotel near you soon.
  7. Everything we do involves risk, Slipping the lurcher. entering a ferret, Flying a BOP, Things happen that are out of our control. all you can do is try to minimise the risk but what is going to happen, generally happens, I have had dogs killed running quarry, Dogs killed digging to quarry, Ferrets lost to badger and suffocated in stop ends. BOP electrocuted on powerlines, You get the idea, Its the nature of the beast and as you say, Just live with it,
  8. Today
  9. Wolfie old chap them boots would be more at home at a line dancing session you need something a bit more manly like these lol…
  10. I’ve been saying id like to see Linjders or someone like him since we dumped Pellergrini mate
  11. Don't think I'd ever met anyone quite like Mick before and doubt I'll ever meet anyone quite like him again.I can remember getting up his place early one morning for a run and the wind feeling like it was gunna cut you in half when we got out the motor out in the middle of the marsh next to his cottage.Mick came strolling out to us in bare feet,dungarees and a chequed shirt with the top 3 buttons undone.He stood and had a chat for 10mins and asked if I thought my bull cross bitch could kill a fox on his marsh.When I said she could catch them anywhere he went in and got his jack Russel bitch an
  12. Nah these are pretty bland compared to a lot of them
  13. That's actually what I used to wear. Well mine where benville. Same ones they used us mechanic in the army. Loved them but the whey they where made they wear out way too quick out here
  14. Saw that coming from a mile away But anyway slip on work boots like this are the norm for a large part of the US
  15. WILF

Work boots

If you have to have safety toe caps then these are the best I’ve used: Timberland Pro Splitrock CT XT Waterproof Safety Boots SAFETYBOOTSUK.CO.UK The Splitrock CT XT is made with responsible sourced leather and REBOTL Linings made with 40... If you don’t, then military issue desert boots are as good as anything.
  16. WILF

Work boots

Where do you work ?….the Yellowstone ranch ? Lol
  17. Folk in Britain don’t work, have you no heard, that’s why all the immigrants are coming here.
  18. jok

Work boots

Wolfie. Looking again they are a fashion accessory rather than a work boot ffs. Jok
  19. jok

Work boots

Hello Wolfie. I just have to respond to your post. Us brits don’t like throwing things away. WELL. In 1986 a friend and I bought a pair each of the first imported Danner military boots. I still have mine although the linings are a bit messed up. Still a hell of a boot though. Jok.
  20. jok

End pins

Done. Bit of mixed lengths but should do you well. Jok.
  21. How long do y'all usually get out of a pair till you need to replace them ? Looking at about 3-5 months for mine till they get to the point I have to replace them per company policy the non skid surface on these barges eat the treads pretty quick or wears out the leather on top of the steel toe ...always a fun feeling dropping right at $200 on a pair of work boots, and these are the cheaper ones
  22. He wants be carefully if he's got nosey neighbours, I'm biased as I love birds of prey kept birds of prey and will be doing again in the future , however I had a bird aviary wich canary and finches in and didn't have 1 attack but I put that down to me having my own birds of prey peged out in the garden on the lawn infront of the aviary , I wouldn't kill any bird of prey but my old man on the other hand hates them with a passion due to him been a pigeon racer , he would have them all dead if it was his way so I can understand lads not liking them when there killing there pride and joy...me per
  23. jok

End pins

Ok will do. They’ll be done in the morning. Perhaps you could pm me regarding postage etc. Jok.
  24. Sorry about oven chips bottled gas only lol
  1. Load more activity