All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. gnasher16

What are you watching on youtube?

I think its great for watching old sport....beyond that i rarely look at it.
  3. colliejohn

My Collie Curs

Hi who bred it pal. Regards Collie John.
  4. Jobi

Yeah I listen to it quite often tbh but he always reverts back to those topics. I thought that Musk interview was underwhelming tbh. He likes a good conspiracy he does but his pal Eddie Bravo is a fruit cake.
  5. shovel leaner

Have you seen the guest he had on there Joey Diaz ? He’s a funny guy. He has lots of interesting people on there , Brian cox , Elon Musk ! I like it on in the background, I listen to the bits that interest me .
  6. Jobi

Been watching Cody Pearson go through the list of the most painful bites and stings known to man. Contrary to popular belief in his opinion the bullet ant was not the ultimate.
  7. Jobi

You seen that guy that recreates all the best pool shots in history? Decent channel like.
  8. Jobi

All Joe Rogan talks about is fighting, aliens, animal face-offs and DMT.
  9. Trev70

My Collie Curs

Yes mate
  10. kanny

I see he has a fit Russian lass now also ....good lad!
  11. Today
  12. Rusty_terrier

Boxing At The Weekend...

I was there st the start of the year. Its good. We went and security wasnt too tight tbh. One of the guys from our gym was fighting and me and a mate went to meet him at the weigh ins straight off the plane. We had vodka from duty free in our bag and they went bothered by that so camera will be fine. As for getting out it's fine as well plenty buses and tubes regular. Inside the 02 is cool as well loads of places to eat etc.
  13. two crows

Why has Hancock no pups for sale?

old farm dogs by david hancock (not the same one) its a shire book its only a little thin one but interesting.
  14. JDHUNTING

RANDY ANDY

Well atleast one of them didn't go on the game, hope the other gets sorted pal
  15. jigsaw

Kelpies as a stud,

thanks,im going to give it my best shot anyway ,cant do anymore after that ..
  16. fireman

proper hard men..

He's 26 years old now and is doing well in life thanks,i just knew where you were coming from and from the nurses to the surgeon i hold them all in the highest respect i can give.Iv'e met some real hard men but the only real one i respected taught me humbleness,respect and just not to be a cnut and he did that by friendship and not by beating it into me..
  17. gaza

Kelpies as a stud,

Exciting times mate if I hadn’t of just got a pup I’d of been interested in one sure they’ll be real handy. Looks like they’ll get the best of starts . Atb
  18. big napper

Pigeon shooting with a mate.

Great job lads, nice one
  19. jiggy

proper hard men..

Is this a hard man or a miss world thread. If it is I want world peace
  20. Stoney100

Been watching bald for a year or so now, his videos are getting better all the time and he goes to some amazing places and meets the most random people! i envy him really.......quitting your job and f***ing off while turning it all into a travel vlog which then becomes a much better wage than his job back in England lol ja bole ki
  21. Stoney100

proper hard men..

It’s a nice sentiment but pretty ridiculous......the TV and media isn’t full of these programmes you mention at all and no one who matters will give a man banging out 16 year old kids the time of day. real hard men will carry on with their business in silence same as a surgeon because it pays to be professional. The ones you mention only get more attention if folk talk about them or start threads about them on a hunting forum If someone is irrelevant and meaningless in your life it’s best to keep it that way and just carry on
  22. Stoney100

Boxing At The Weekend...

Has anyone been to o2 for the boxing?? My first time at a big fight like this so I’m buzzing to say the least! If anyone has been, can I ask........ 1.......how strict really are security on slr cameras? 2.....where is best to park and get the tube coming from the north? 3......will it take long to get out after?? thanks in advance if you can help
  23. Stoney100

Boxing At The Weekend...

Lol I don’t think it would fill the 02 either
  24. Stoney100

RANDY ANDY

17 Maybe legal but morally (and that is how your average man should be judged) anyone over 19 shouldn’t be going anywhere near a girl that age as she is still a girl with her whole life ahead of her and dirty old leeches should be shot dead for putting their dirty paws on them and ruining it. even writing what you have as a joke just shows your true mentality....... a horrible, bad tempered weirdo......I would blame the beer but I think your probably just as big a twat when your sober. show your family this thread and ask them their opinion on what you have wrote......and take a look in the mirror while your at it.........
  25. C.green

Deben battery hard wiring?

To be fair i seen a few people put the lamp on stuff turn it off slip then judge when the dogs close normally youll find dogs already pressuring whatever. Id probably jack lamping if there was only led on the market. Used loads of different ones over couple seasons went back to halogen difference was like night and day.
  26. Aussie Whip

Why has Hancock no pups for sale?

I can understand why you used this type for that,the old guys dog would practically bounce off the boulders in the areas we hunted chasing rabbits,very tough lurcher with few injuries and very quick reactions.
  1. Load more activity