All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. f**k me greyman how many arms you got!
  3. Today
  4. I gifted rest of litter(bitch ad 4 pups) at 12 weeks old with 1st vaccination.i picked these 2 as threw to lurcher side.leggy.long backed an no dog aggression.hopefully be more than a 1 trick pony.I still go see the other pups an they look just like pit bulls.these pups were taller than mother at 8 month old.farther was 45 lb (11 yr old now).will see how pups get on.thanks
  5. You got any decent watches mC?
  6. I am on a bit of a diet,I seem to be putting on weight,hazelnut salad and wheatgrass smoothie for breakfast,the salad was ok but the smoothie made me gag.
  7. Bit green...at least there arnt any olives i can see...........i prefer my greens processed into milk
  8. I always like your presentation,it’s restaurant quality,you have a good eye for detail.
  9. I would be lying if I said I was not envious.
  10. Pork loin steak dinner ...
  11. I live right on the Thames,I watched some footage yesterday of a dolphin in the river at Richmond?
  12. A know that mate. Bit of knowledge is good mate thanks. With it being a little black fly. The old chaps said black fly. A think many insects will destroy your veg. Fruit fly don't just eat fruit do they. Many a time I've had them running threw potatoes on kitchen side in summer months. When I've had to buy from shop. The bag has been covered in the b*****ds. One point we even had the in bread bag. Lol. A said to wife you need to by a bread f***ing bin. Sick of seeing these little b*****ds crawling in bread bag.
  13. Got to be honest,from the time they were young I always told my kids that university was part of the stepping stone of their educational journey,I didn’t want either of them to be like me,I wanted them well educated.
  14. Yeah it says that it comes on beans the black fly. But like you say you don't see them just holes everywhere over the carrots nightmare. I feed the goldfinch the Marigolds. A find the darker ones have the stronger smell. The smaller Marigolds the original you could say. Not the fancy ones
  15. My grandfather used to put his old mirror news papers in the trench with some well done manure. His onion were grand. He used to have a collie cross patch lovely cross breed dog she was. She used to come up to allotments never stood on his patches. Always walked on path. And when she got bored of being there , she used to walk home which was just down the road. And sit on the front door step. With us living over the road my mother used to ring my grandmother up and say patch is home on door step she must have got bored lol.
  16. I'm not having a go at you Bangers although they are a small black fly like a lot of other flies they are not the Black Fly mate. Cheers Arry
  17. Black fly mate is what you get on Runner Beans and Broad Bean (Black Army) especially around the flowers. Carrot Fly is just Carrot and you don't usually see them just the holes in the carrots or they all wilt over. Marigolds the French ones are very good for deterring White Fly so I usually put some around the Tomato Plants in the green house. Having said the I have forgot to put some in this year lol, but sill time will have to pinch some off Wifey. Cheers Arry
  18. Just brought it up Arry. Think that old chap told me some shite. But right a small black fly. So when he said black fly that's the name they used back then aswel has carrot fly. But with it being a fly eating carrots. The name carrot fly must have grown. But really it's not the fly that eats the carrot , It's the fly larva. The fly lays it's eggs on the carrot top then the larvae beds it's self down into the soil.
  19. DJ Dido on the wheels of steel , doin a sett and holding the crowd on while he drops an absolute banger …….
  20. Took this photo the other day Nottingham City centre
  21. Yeah I got told thats the real name for carrot fly. Black fly by an old gentleman down allotments. Because a said when a first start what's all these black little holes in my carrots. That's when he said black fly but people call them carrot fly.
  22. Love the dog pissing on veg it's about right init for a dog. Got all areas on plot to piss where there's nothing there. And goes for the lovely purple sprouted broc lol.
  23. Delicious that, with a squeeze of the lemon, and not too heavy eh?
  24. Your bang on new kid if you want earn a few quid here it out thier for you, I’m the same if we go to a pub or go to friends houses the conversation always gets to education like it’s the must have thing, I always upset them by saying most of the people with a pound note round my way did nt go to school it really fuks them off. Brickys down here are £210 to £300+ aday and plumbers prob more. Scaffoldings good money too. And like you mentioned if you want it, learn your craft and get out thier it’s a good earner, your accountant sounds like mine, he’s done my books since I was 17 until last yea
  25. Have a good one my English cousins
  1. Load more activity