All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. mC HULL

Walking

over 40k in last 4 days with a 3 and one not 2 year old so a good bit been kid on the shoulders lol and phone been left a lot on charge aswell so be more like 50k i make stiffs little walk up the hills in africa look like a walk in the park lol
  3. I’m a stoic , but naturally optimistic ! I hope that’s not a contradiction or oxymoron ? Cheers, mate.
  4. youve got 3 veg on it so youre ok and also only 2 mouthfuls of chips.
  5. Always keep that smile Charts,happy days are always here hopefully.
  6. NEWKID

Walking

I think yours is faulty mate lol
  7. £300 million is a drop in the ocean, the king spends more than that on a two week holiday in Morocco, the Crown prince’s yacht cost more than that. If it wasn’t for Financial Fair Play they would be spending billions on the Toon . They bought the land between the Gallowgate and the Strawberry to build a fanzone and the building is well under way, bars, food outlets, giant screens for the poor unfortunates that can’t get a ticket for the match . Happy days are here again , humdillillah ! LOL ! Cheers.
  8. DIDO.1

Walking

I'll have a look.
  9. MH1

Walking

Strava does all the average timing etc I think
  10. mackem

Walking

I use StepsApp but there's probably better newer apps.
  11. I can honestly say I don't think there will ever be characters like MD in this changing world and country.
  12. He spent more on buying a fake Da Vinci painting than he did on acquiring Newcastle.
  13. I got my daughter in law to bring a load of black and white shemaghs over from Saudi, SR 10 ( £2 ) each. Sold them to the lads for £5 each, didn’t want a big profit, saw it as my civic duty ! LOL ! Bismillah.
  14. Dutch

Snooker

Anyone following the snooker? Sullivan for his 8th title?
  15. If that's the case the gadgie on the horse should be wearing a thawb lol
  16. mC HULL

Walking

app i use is called fitness mate on your app store
  17. Or had a Sunderland top on ! Cheers.
  18. DIDO.1

Walking

I've always been a walker, always walked everywhere as we didn't have a car growing up so it was natural to just use my feet. But these days I drive most places as like everyone we struggle to find the time for everything what with kids and work. So I'm going to attempt a good long distance walk, see how far I can get. What I'm looking for is some sort of app that will measure how far I've walked. Does something like that exist? It must do!? Something I can download to my phone, press start as I set off, stop when I finish.... and see how far I've gone, perhaps average walking speed and s
  19. I see the coppers wernt long sticking it to the white lads, 2 tier policing at its best
  20. That would be better if the dragon was draped in a pair of lee coopers
  21. What you need is an agile coach by the sound of things
  22. Today
  23. Please tell me I'm not the only one that has no clue what Born and mushroom were talking about..
  24. Dogs like that are ment for one thing protecting a yard chained up nice warm kennel well fed. Not walking down road by some 6 stone wet wipe walking like he's some big hitter. We should do what that chap does on train spotting. I've got it in sight miss money penny So you know what to do guys if you see a chav an a XL bully. Get the catty out of glove compartment lol.
  1. Load more activity