All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. ginger beard

Fox eating crocus bulbs

I was only winding dobbie up to she if she could take abit of stick because i read she was abit snotty. I don't think that really.
  3. W. Katchum

Brexit

Anybody got s link to the results??
  4. Today
  5. W. Katchum

Fox eating crocus bulbs

6. whilst out walking came across this garter snake sunning it's self.....totally harmless
  7. W. Katchum

Pups and pricing

Crazy ain’t it, my kids have been pestering for a whippet or wee whippety cross an keep looking about at some ads, but even them at 11 an 12 year old know folk are ripping the piss out the price a some these mutts, daughter said to me today, she would rather wait for a lurcher that’s been bred for a reason that’s not money that’s my lassie
  8. Yesterday
  9. dytkos

sunderland v charlton,predictions

Always had a soft spot for Derby as my Dad's family all come from there but not really a great fan of fat Frank so not bothered either way but I think Villa are more set up to be PL than the Rams. Cheers, D.
  10. The one

Out with my mate this morning

Nice going mate good time of the year to get new permission
  11. Aussie Whip

Show Us Your White Dog's

That rough/broken one is a nice type fireman,good luck with them.
  12. sid g

if derby lose makes it easy for lampard to take the Chelsea job ...
  13. dytkos

You leave Rodwell where he is thanks, hasn't taken up the offer of a contract extension here yet Cheers, D.
  14. tillylamp

Birds "please Add Yours"

young wood pecker.......
  15. FLATTOP

Last year I met Ray Graydon former manager and Aston Villa player who was staying at the same hotel I was staying at in Beer in Devon an absolute gentleman who had some great stories and also bought me and my wife a beer so on that basis I hope Villa smash it.
  16. gnasher16

Blimey a sensible Sunderland fan i thought it was a mirage for a minute.........chin up Mick we,ve all been there,arrived home at midnight having travelled the country for a piss poor defeat.....its what makes the victories all the more sweet.
  17. gnasher16

Swimming

What do you think ....Chingford was still quite a well to do area back then so a bunch of rough London boys up for the day already stood out like sore thumbs.....after that there was no chance !
  18. ryaldinhio

Pups and pricing

Just been looking again as I consider a running dog. Just seen two crackers; Whippet x Bull mastiff £250 Beddy × Staffie/westie £400 What the f**k????? f***ing joke. Once upon a time that'd be bagged up with a brick. Now sticking em on at 250 400 etc. What are them pups guna do? No use to man nor beast. Terrible.
  19. baker boy

Brexit

Baker on May https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1130947/Brexit-news-Theresa-May-deal-resignation-UK-EU-withdrawal-free-trade-Steve-Baker-latest/amp
  20. delswal

that bad Mick?
  21. MickC

I've just got back in from Wembley,I took two of the kids down. Sunderland where sh*te,the best team won and it's better for Sunderland to stay where they are and try to continue rebuilding . jmho
  22. delswal

Swimming

so did ya pull a bird then or not ? lol
  23. bird

hope they do it , get another west mid club up there , with the wolves to play .
  24. gnasher16

Swimming

When we was 16/17 odd me and a few pals drove out to a place called Larkswood in Chingford a couple of times one summer to get amongst the treacles all laying about in their bikinis.... it was an open air pool surrounded by fields,none of us could swim properly but we,d hovver around the girlies flexing up like absolute berks....one time in full view of a bunch of raving sorts me and a pal started mucking about in the water and i fell under,going into a complete hysterical panic flapping my arms and legs about for what seemed like an eternity fearing my time was up.....eventually i feel myself being stood up by a lifeguard and having finished coughing and spluttering i look around to see my mates and the girlies we,re trying to impress in absolute fits of laughter at the fact the water only came up to just above my knees !.....needless to say that physical and emotionally traumatic event scarred me and i avoided swimming pools after that so conquering my fear and learning to swim later in life was quite an achievement for me
  25. delswal

Fox eating crocus bulbs

It don't matter to me, was just letting you know in case it mattered to you
  26. delswal

Even if Villa fail Gnash, I think you will see Grealish in the premiership
  27. baker boy

Brexit

Kinnock jnr on now talking bollocks
  28. Dobbie

Fox eating crocus bulbs

That's fine what does that matter got nothing to hide come see me for brew if you want
  1. Load more activity