All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Could only catch the end on the radio and it sounds like we had a proper go last night and some bad refereeing didn’t help matters. Cant do more than have a good go, that’s all any supporter asks for…..at least mental ones like me ! Lol Credit where credit is due, I loathe Moyes but it sounds like he let the players try and win it so fair play to him. id like to think that’s his lot at the end of the season because I think there are better coaches with better ideas who could get that team playing better football but I say that with no bitterness, he could leave with his head he
  3. Today
  4. Yes,I'm his dad & I'm currently looking after some of his mutts Steve.
  5. He certainly get the chance too
  6. It's been a good start mate thanks for comment. I've 26 young canaries on at moment all ready to fledge. The nest pan there in have been moved to the bottom of the cages , and now the new clean nest pan are in place. To which the parents are already building their second nest. So hopefully in the next few days there will be the second round of eggs starting. I've a good number of goldfinches on with laying so will move some eggs over for the canaries to sit now that I know which canaries will be good feeders mates. I've a couple of older pair canaries which I've used before. Bu
  7. Yesterday
  8. shame he didn’t tell putin to stop what he’s doing in ukraine lol
  9. I have to wonder how you didn't already know about this?
  10. Yokel would that be Carl from Enfield way back in the day
  11. a friend has two pups left for sale one male one bitch , both black , similar to the dam , pedigree for the male below

this is his wife's page on Face Book , if interested you can contact , his name is Tadgh

Screenshot 2024-04-18 at 23-06-17 Facebook.png

12. the fact you think biden is capable of making a coherent phone call to putin is a joke in it’s self lol
  13. I guess you get your news from Tik-Tok? We have offered a fair amount of support so far. When Putin said he could obliterate the UK with a single push of a button. Biden called him up at his secret location and explained that he shouldn't say things like that. Putin stopped. Shouldn't you be saying "Fair Play" right about now?
  14. should of used paragliders again makes the iron dome redundant
  15. Seen a few in Cornwall, not common but they are here. Got bullfinches on my feeders this year, several goldies, few siskin and a few greenfinch as well as the usual stuff. Shit phone pics. Chest, D.
  16. Feeding on your own, gruesome but survival of the fittest personified. I read something once that said the reason that we despise rats so much is that they are the animal that most reminds us of ourselves. At the time I discounted it, these days...
  17. Signed mate. Cheers, D.
  18. Great bit of fun/sport for you & the dogs. Atb
  19. Hi Kirstin, are you still looking for people ?
  20. Back part finished today before the rain started, now just got to turn the front into a lawn, somehow, it would be a lot easier if I could get a 100 ton of topsoil dropped off
  21. Shame really hel never know about the ins n outs of slop
  1. Load more activity