2. socks

Kaya

Well done mate
  3. socks

Kaya

Well done mate
  4. sid g

Jonny bluck 😳

saw one of his books on car boot for 20p wher`nt even tempted for fire lighters ...
  5. Sausagedog

WJ again.

It's a bit obvious now....it's personal!
  6. EDDIE B

Jonny bluck 😳

Baught a book. Not for his excellent writing skills, or immense knowledge on terriers and terrier work I baught it because there were a few lads in the book that i know. Simple as that. For every book or article that's read, there all pennies that turn to pounds. I'm sure not everyone knew he was a c**t from the start. Usually takes a snake a while to come outa the long grass. I'm not on Facebook (thank god!), so only info I get is from here.
  7. Francie

Safety work shoes/trainers

Thanks for all info lads hard to choose but suppose it's just for work, IL pick one outa a hat lol
  8. W. Katchum

Dog behaviour

For record I didn’t mean kick it up the hole when I said put it in its place I meant stop letting it on furniture an stop letting it eat food off kids an floor and stuff, that’s if it’s indoors
  9. Black neck

Kelpies as a stud,

Me brother worked in ozz years ago cutting pumpkin s or summat like that anyroad he couldn't hack the heat and the coddy told him feck off back to England you whingeing pom
  10. Wideboy

Dog behaviour

I’m no expert, but for a dog to do that at a basic command isn’t great.it would be different if your friend was putting the dog in an awkward spot, then the dog may act aggressively.
  11. W. Katchum

Kaya

Mate had couple growing up, only drawback with them was they was too protective, but his ma an da run a post office in a rough wee place an on giro day them dogs where worth there weight in gold
  12. W. Katchum

Kelpies as a stud,

Reckon it’s gettin called Doreen matebetween a pup called Doreen an a Jill kit called Steve I got to stop telling kids they c choose the names still it’s better than Optimus prime or peppa pig I suppose
  13. Black neck

Dog behaviour

Bit young for dominance behaviour so maybe frit of summat it's a wierd 1 for sure
  14. nothernlite

Kelpies as a stud,

Or pommy
  15. Stavross

WJ again.

This will be a lot harder for them than the GL carry on, all the game shooting I know of is on private estates or private farm land, so how are they going to regulate what birds go down and in what numbers, the estates would need to follow some kind of livestock inventory and I’ve no idea how you would regulate what a private syndicate puts down, it seems like they just want our countryside to be devoid of wildlife diversity and they have no idea what the shooting community do for our countryside
  16. bunnyboiler

Dog behaviour

Give it a big kick up the arse and show the little b*****d who’s boss that’s what you get when you mommycoddle dogs let it know who the alpha is
  17. timmytree

WJ again.

I hope nobody reacts to him this time, look at the free/bad publicity he got over the crows on the gate and the death threats, poo in the post and so on. That kind of behaviour didn't do us any favours.
  18. TOMO

Kelpies as a stud,

you Know katch ....your going to have to give it an ozy name ....like didgeridoo ...or wombat...or possum ...or what is it ozys say as a greating gooday "Cobba".....lol...
  19. TOMO

Purse Nets

cant beet the 10z in my opinion .....I have made nets out of all kinds of material spun polly...hemp...polished cotton ...barber twine...ect ect ....but like you I had some 10z of nettmaker I think it was ...about 8-10 year ago.....great nets they are.....I ended up buying 200 yrd of sheet netting in 10z and when ever I get the urge go and braid a few on to rings
  20. Baldcoot

WJ again.

If this was France they'd park a muck spreader outside his house and say here you go have some back before turning it on
  21. W. Katchum

Dog behaviour

Does it live in house? Put thing in it’s place an go right back to basics
  22. W. Katchum

Kelpies as a stud,

I do intend on havin it at work all times an out when not so see what it picks up, tho I won’t formally train it for stock mate I honestly looking forward to it tho, been a while since I had a pup about to bring on, I left the plummer for me lad to sort 99% time, so it’s been a few years
  23. Neal

Kelpies as a stud,

W. Katchum: I think you're probably right; it certainly makes sense. Does that mean that I'll only have to put up with one over friendly nutter with no concept of personal space until Ned dies? I love that dog but boy is he bloody annoying. On a positive note, whenever I talk about Ned I often find myself saying, "but, then again, Rusty was the same as a pup" and another Rusty would be a wonderful way to spend the next fifteen years.
  24. W. Katchum

Jonny bluck 😳

Biggest holes he dug where with his lies
  25. TOMO

Kelpies as a stud,

this time next year katch.....your bitch will be doing this at shearing time....
  26. Greyman

Kaya

Had one many years back was quite destructive round the house, but in fairness to the dog I never had the time I do today to put in the miles, good luck with your new addition
  1. Load more activity