You need to be logged in to see additionnal information and be able to contact the advertiser!
THIS ADVERT HAS EXPIRED!

Arm Arms TX HC

(0 reviews)

Arm Arms TX HC

(0 reviews)

£450

• Price £450
0 Questions
0 Reviews

Description

Air arms .177 Hunter carbine very nice condition shoots spot on , This was my third gun and slimming down collection. It might have a very few minor blemishes although I cant see any. Its got no rust , shoots super accurate with AA pellets I bought with it . Easy hit knock downs or pests out to 40 meters .

Can post at buyers risk ( would only be insured for £100 pounds ) Its like new really just run in , selling as I need less guns but have a few bills !! Its probably eight months old . Probably the best most accurate springer out of the box you can buy . You can collect if you want to although on Isle of Wight if you want to try before you buy. These are going for about 620 pounds new With the scope etc probably abut 750 pounds new . So bit of bargain need gone ASAP includes postage can knock 20 pounds off if collected . Comes with Hawk POA 3-9x50 , mounts . As you can see from photo guns pretty immaculate

Heres what Airm Arms say about them 

The TX200hc mk3 Hunter Carbine is AirArms best selling carbine springer. AirArms have fitted the mk3 with a softer spring and this makes the rifle easier to cock and control, but it still gives the same amount of power. The Mk3 is the darling of the tournament world and this is down to its high levels of accuracy and controllable nature. The rifle is naturally quiet as it has a built in moderator . The Hunter carbine has a shortened barrel and this makes it easier to manipulate in the field. The HC also has the ability to have a silencer fitted.

this gone to pay bills so price reflects that 

Recommended Questions

There are no questions to display.

This advert is now closed to further questions.