You need to be logged in to see additionnal information and be able to contact the advertiser!
THIS ADVERT HAS EXPIRED!

Sandwell Field sports HW95 177

(0 reviews)

Sandwell Field sports HW95 177

(0 reviews)

£250

• Price £250
5 Questions
0 Reviews

Description

HW95 bought from Sandwell Field sports, 177, fantastic condition, not a mark on it. Pick up only. Have a excellent condition mama lite 4x16x44 scope and one piece mount i would sell for £150, would be £400 total. Gun only £250.

Recommended Questions

Im in halifax / bradford. Suppose i could come collect but its like a 5 hour drive all in ? does it shoot bang on? Anything wrong with it ? I had a hw95k years ago and it was a cracking gun got a hw99s other week but its not right nice to shoot lol. Those sandwell tuned rifles are meant to be bang on tho arent they

lifelong cumbrian

Posted

Nothing wrong with it at all, it is as it was when I bought it, I’m not a great shot with it, I am to used to pcp, it probably needs a lot more shots through it as well, it won’t have fired a tin of pellets, is the 99 a Sandwell gun. I haven’t got the scope on it at present, I might put it on over the weekend and give it a few shots, getting time for anything is my problem, to many things to do.

Share this comment

Im interested in the hw95 i could come and collect over the weekend. Is it tuned by sandwell ? Will it come with a bag ? 

My hw99s was un-tuned just brand new form HW factory and it was a bit rough inside

lifelong cumbrian

Posted

It is a stage 1 tune, I bought it from Sandwell field sports mate, I will see if I can find the receipt later.

Share this comment

This advert is now closed to further questions.