You need to be logged in to see additionnal information and be able to contact the advertiser!

Info on slat mill

(0 reviews)
  • Price £1,500
3 Questions
0 Reviews

Description

Any 1 bought a slat mill from aliexpress.com.are they cheap made an no gud?don't wanna buy cheap buy twice.any 1 used 1 daily for gud few years an how did it hold up compared to others on market not from china witch this 1 is from.would prefer brand new as get guarantee an warranty. Got up to £1500 for new 1.any advice welcome.thanks

Screenshot_20240412-072357_Samsung Internet.jpg

Recommended Questions

If got the money buy a fire paw, good people to deal with and well made 

Bostock

Posted

Thank u for the info mate.my pal told me to buy this 1.fire paw like y say.said stay away from cheap china shit.offered him a grand for it but won't sell it me so will look at there prices online an buy new if cant find gud used 1.are they in England as shipping an vat adds up.thank u.appricated

Share this comment

That picture above is one of them Chinese ones is it not ? think they was selling them for about 400 quid at one point heard a few bad reports about them....they come in like a flat pack kit you put it together yourself......stick to Firepaw you can pick them up for 5/600 quid secondhand much better mills......quite like the look of these new mills coming out now with the rubber belting as opposed to slats they run just as fast as a slatmill without all the noise,bit more expensive though.....theres an Irish fella selling them i'll message you his number if you need it. 

Bostock

Posted

thanks for info lads.yah plz do send me his number. Was looking at the fire paw gen 9 mill.thanks

• Haha 1

Share this comment