Trained black lab dog 2yrs old k.c. Reg trained as a rough shooting picking up dog.He was used last season to pick up:phesant,duck,pigeon,partridge,rabbit.works the cover well,soft mouthed retreives anything to hand,he's silent in the kennel,he will sit all day in a hide ,car and lead trained.£650-00 I can only e-mail pictures,so pm me with your e-mail adress if you are interested.Not hip or eye scored as i was going to keep him, no problems in the line though.he is an ideal shooting companion and a very easy dog to have around.

the dog is still for sale.

Trained black lab dog 2yrs old k.c. Reg trained as a rough shooting picking up dog.He was used last season to pick up:phesant,duck,pigeon,partridge,rabbit.works the cover well,soft mouthed retreives anything to hand,he's silent in the kennel,he will sit all day in a hide ,car and lead trained.£650-00 I can only e-mail pictures,so pm me with your e-mail adress if you are interested.Not hip or eye scored as i was going to keep him, no problems in the line though.he is an ideal shooting companion and a very easy dog to have around.

Yes mate he does hunt and retreive really well e-mail me for some photos

Yes mate he does hunt and retreive really well e-mail me for some photos

Ineed your e-mail adress mate.