Saluki grayhound 2year old

Hi me being with out work is hitting home hard I have a saluki bull grayhound dog 26 to the sholder 2 year old catches very well and lovely temperment with human and other dogs only selling due to being lade off. He needs to trust you so its no good expecting him to run the first few nights so looking for a home where you have time to spend with him not shut in a kennel and run at weekends. He is a lovely dog and will do someone proud. I want £150 no offers as i know he is worth that if not more.

Ring me on 07594020370

SIRE & DAM AS JAMIE SAID

Image017Medium.jpg

THIS WILL BE HIM WHEN HE WAS A FEW WEEKS OLD

PICT0005Small.jpg

remember lads this is a dog , NOT a pokemon trading card , or whatever kids play with these days ,

if the dog is really from trooper breeding ect , someone is going to get a bargain for this dog , it looks very salukified to me though , and i cant see no bull in , but that doesnt mean there isnt ,

i guess its a case of been beleived what your told , after all , all you have to go on is the word of the seller , doesnt mean thats true though ,

hope the dogs gets a new settled home

CL

remember lads this is a dog , NOT a pokemon trading card , or whatever kids play with these days ,

if the dog is really from trooper breeding ect , someone is going to get a bargain for this dog , it looks very salukified to me though , and i cant see no bull in , but that doesnt mean there isnt ,

i guess its a case of been beleived what your told , after all , all you have to go on is the word of the seller , doesnt mean thats true though ,

hope the dogs gets a new settled home

CL

Cheers mate I can only tell what I was told. I dont do Hare coursing so would not have a clue.