• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

a pup is a life long commitment not pass here there and every where because it chews anyway hope the poor dog finds a better home with a better owner who knows what a pup involvs and what they are doing
Who says its a life long commitment.Its his property to do with what he wants.

its a dog not a pair of shoes.

there aint much gets past you.

How many dogs have you sold on when you couldn't get the best out of them then Threb? :whistling:

Thats a silly question.I think you are just aiming to score points but your easy to ignore so i will.

So you ignored my post by answering it? :blink::clapper:

My Mrs does that in an argument. You must be the only two people on earth who ignore people by answering them! :laugh:

Nice one.Well its getting away from the origional post from someone just being honest about the dogs faults but I can tell you Ive sold around 3or4 dogs at most in 20 odd years not including pups (not boys and girls) and ive never sold a dog thats no good for its work.I have disposed of a few though.You havnt or wont see any forsale from me on here.

well i tried my best but the little idiot is to pig headed and wont budge from his 150 asking price,explained the facts to him and all he could say is what about my 150.turns out he has spent all week in court and the dog has spent the week in the motor,with water and let out for an hour at lunch time ,like that makes it ok,i felt like back handin him and takin the dog.thanks to the lads who have shown interest i will keep you in mind when he comes crawlin and cant sell it,its not the fact he is a bad dog its just the lads round here like the smaller rabbiting dogs and he is going to be a bigun,i am sure he will make a handy dog makes my blood boil at the waste.

sorry not to sound negative . . .

is he entire? as you'll want to be careful not to give him away to some prat who'll just breed him for the money then dump

i really wish this dog a stable future