• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

all the bast in selling this dog, though i doubt many will jump at the chance of buying an adolensent male dog thats already learnt bad habbits when they could buy a pup and start from scratch-i have said this before about buying other peoples problems

however all the best for this dog, i think the concentration should be in finding him a caring home rather then his money back, i'm not trying to sound negative, i hope the lad has learnt a lesson after this and that he wont repeat this mistake again - research before buying any animal, people on this sight should learn that too

i do wish the best for this dog, lurcher lass x x

What a patronizing load of bollocks.Why dont you go and put kettle on. This is mens business.
Unfortunately too many people share that view, just take a look down the local dogs home.
People nowadays talk like animal rights people.A working dog is stock.So if it aint what you want you just get rid of it hopefully to a good home.If you cant do that then put it to sleep.Dogs are not people even though people now call pups girls and boys they are not.They deserve a good life but not at the expence of the owner.If a dog doesnt work to my satisfaction or is nervous and scatty or i just dont like it I get rid of it and i dont tell lies about it just like this lad isnt.Just like horses cattle sheep and pigeons they can change home frequently and not be worried at all.Why would you keep an animal thats causes unhappiness when you got it to give you just the opposite.And do you think the dog will be enjoying that environment.The only advice i would offer is next time never keep a dog indoors and never keep one dog.Dogs like there own smell and there own kind about them as well as yourself for companionship.Thats only my opinion.
a pup is a life long commitment not pass here there and every where because it chews anyway hope the poor dog finds a better home with a better owner who knows what a pup involvs and what they are doing
Who says its a life long commitment.Its his property to do with what he wants.

its a dog not a pair of shoes.
a pup is a life long commitment not pass here there and every where because it chews anyway hope the poor dog finds a better home with a better owner who knows what a pup involvs and what they are doing

there aint much gets past you.

How many dogs have you sold on when you couldn't get the best out of them then Threb? :whistling:

How many dogs have you sold on when you couldn't get the best out of them then Threb? :whistling:

Thats a silly question.I think you are just aiming to score points but your easy to ignore so i will.

Thats a silly question.I think you are just aiming to score points but your easy to ignore so i will.

just one big wind up merchant lol :tongue2:
any news on dog mate
no news yet mate,he thinks hes gonna get his money back,the only good thing is he does look after it with feeding and its kept indoors,as soon as i finish work tomorrow i will go back and tell him the way it is and he hasnt really got any chance of getting any money.if he wants rid of that bad he is going to have to take a loss

So you ignored my post by answering it? :blink::clapper:

My Mrs does that in an argument. You must be the only two people on earth who ignore people by answering them! :laugh: