putting this up for a young lad who has realized he cant look after or give the time to his pup,he phoned me as he knew i go on here and wanted to find it a good working home he does however want his money back on it £150.the pup is a dog 8 months old bought from wales,not 100 % on the breeding but looks to have alot of saluki in there,looks like he is going to make a big strong dog.im going over there now to take some pics and find out some more details.so check back a bit later if your interestad and pm me for further info.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

a pup is a life long commitment not pass here there and every where because it chews anyway hope the poor dog finds a better home with a better owner who knows what a pup involvs and what they are doing

Guest bullterrier
my brother has gave me his staffy pup due to his lass throuing him out it was up for sale now he has gave it to me due to it not being sold, look at my previous posts for a pic, he is 7 months olod k.c reg with papers chipped with papers great with kids and other household pets, broken to horses chickens ferrets and sheep. quiet in kennels and ok in house as he is house trained,

swap for w.h.y in the hunting world

ever heard to the saying about the pot calling the kettle...john

You should explain to the lad that once he's spent money out buying a pup, that money's gone. I know not everybody thinks that like but they should, IMO.

i know what your saying if i had the space he could come with me ,it wasnt just the chewing he just couldnt give him the time he needs.i think the problem was a few of his mates had dogs so he jumped in without testing the water.anyway the pup is salukixgreyhound x deerhound greyhound and he came from wales he is 23" tts and 8 months old.he has been out with a lamp and follows the beam but has not been slipped.just trying to do the good samaritan bit before he ends up ruined or worse.

post-30868-1241543082_thumb.jpg

i know what your saying if i had the space he could come with me ,it wasnt just the chewing he just couldnt give him the time he needs.i think the problem was a few of his mates had dogs so he jumped in without testing the water.anyway the pup is salukixgreyhound x deerhound greyhound and he came from wales he is 23" tts and 8 months old.he has been out with a lamp and follows the beam but has not been slipped.just trying to do the good samaritan bit before he ends up ruined or worse.

where abouts in kent are you

where abouts in kent are you

about 20 mins from maidstone

all the bast in selling this dog, though i doubt many will jump at the chance of buying an adolensent male dog thats already learnt bad habbits when they could buy a pup and start from scratch-i have said this before about buying other peoples problems

however all the best for this dog, i think the concentration should be in finding him a caring home rather then his money back, i'm not trying to sound negative, i hope the lad has learnt a lesson after this and that he wont repeat this mistake again - research before buying any animal, people on this sight should learn that too

i do wish the best for this dog, lurcher lass x x

i am trying to bring hm round to the idea of giving him away,and as you say no one will want to part with cash for an adolecent dog,as for bad habits i dont think he has done enough with him to pick any up the chewing is down to boredom,i can see this dog being given away so if anyone can give this dog a good home let me know and i will continue to persuade him its the best way forward.

i am trying to bring hm round to the idea of giving him away,and as you say no one will want to part with cash for an adolecent dog,as for bad habits i dont think he has done enough with him to pick any up the chewing is down to boredom,i can see this dog being given away so if anyone can give this dog a good home let me know and i will continue to persuade him its the best way forward.

Nice one mate, hope the dog goes to a decent working home. ;)

a pup is a life long commitment not pass here there and every where because it chews anyway hope the poor dog finds a better home with a better owner who knows what a pup involvs and what they are doing
Who says its a life long commitment.Its his property to do with what he wants.