FOUND BLUE WHIPPET OR CROSS BREED

I have a blue male whippet or whippet cross here , found 20 mins ago , i will ring the dog warden in the morning if anyone in the immediate area is missing one it could be yours

Kay have a go at pm ing dog lost co-ordinator hope you find its owner atb.. :thumbs: ..john

Never thought of that John i hope to find its owner without involving the dog warden as they will just take it to the shitty kennels

Its going to be a long night i think :laugh:

looks like another house guest :D better get another set of bowls

I am already getting glared at when i said the male greyhound seems to be liking it :clapper: i cant i just cant :laugh:

Hopefuly we will locate an owner tomorrow

the owner might the dogs better off with you and you;ll say ok :D

I think someone will be mising it its a fair size & toned , good condition as well

You could let the police know too? I found a dog recently and let the police, dog warden, vet, Lurcher Search http://www.lurcherlink.org/lsuk/ and Dog Lost know and he was reunited with his owner within 24 hours. I had the option of keeping him with me or sending him to the pound so kept him til his owner turned up. Good luck - he sounds a bit nice!

chances are kay its local your good with the camera knock a few posters up and stick em in the shops or on lamp posts - try and avoid the dog warden just yet :thumbdown:

I am just doing that now , i didnt want to contact the dog warden , just hope i can find its owner because its bedlem here :laugh: it hasnt stopeed whining as i crated it in case my male was nasty with it

chances are kay its local your good with the camera knock a few posters up and stick em in the shops or on lamp posts - try and avoid the dog warden just yet :thumbdown:

i wouldnt put pics up, some people just say its theres when it isnt, just post some posters saying blue whippet/whippet cross found and when they ring up ask for them to give you some details of the dog

best of luck finding his owners

I have stuck some posters up in the shops with a breif description of the dog on it & a contact number , it will stay here untill its claimed i aint going the dog warden route as i know where it will end up

I found Barts owner i just walked round the village & spotted an old boy wandering round very aimlesley so i stopped and spoke to him & as if by magic he had lost his wifes whippit & she was creating havoc for him

so he walked back to my house with me & it was him, i have never seen anything like the look on his face & the dog was over joyed to see him , he stopped for a cup of tea & it turns out he was a skipper on a fishing trawler in cornwall so a hard sort of fella i would say

Just over the moon he was reunited with his family now i can get some sleep :toast::toast:

this was Bart

IMG_1012-1.jpg