Vizsla Bitch needs new home

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi

I have just read ur ad and I must say I am interested........thats if u still have her. I have approx 250 acres around my home that I shoot on and I am in desperate need of another Viszla. I cant see ur footage as I am on a work pc, however i will check tonight.

I have emailed you my contact details and it would be good to do a deal, however I just need to understand a few things such as price, good with kids, docked, dew clawed and hip score.

Speak soon Sedgewick.

Thanks for the reply, I really do hope she is in a home that suits the breed. i would hate to think she was in a built up area and locked away for the majority of the day. The dog must go to someone who can work this particular type of dog and understand what its needs are.

Please can i ask why your getting rid.

Regards

Thanks for the reply, I really do hope she is in a home that suits the breed. i would hate to think she was in a built up area and locked away for the majority of the day. The dog must go to someone who can work this particular type of dog and understand what its needs are.

Regards

Thanks I am not getting rid but instead re-homing her ............ Feck sake I can't even give a £750 dog to a good home without someone criticising :angry:

Regards

Thanks I am not getting rid but instead re-homing her ............ Feck sake I can't even give a £750 dog to a good home without someone criticising :angry:

I don't think he was critising. Just asking a legitimate question with possibly awkward phraseology.

Chill.

I asked similar question. Why are you "re homing" the dog. Could be that you're not happy with its performance or many other similar reasons.

Chill man

Swampy

Ning

Its a bit lively in here isn't it!!

Sorry if my post sounded critical as it was not meant to be that way all I was intending to do was understand why you wanted rid of the bitch and where it will be re-homed as I was offering a home with 250 acres of land surrounding it.

I have had this breed of dog for over 15 yrs now, smooth and wirehaired and I understand what the breeds requirements are.

Please can someone answer me this question - When you buy a dog why is it people sell due to kids? I totally understand if the dog goes for one of the kids and if so nothing other than a cartridge between the ears is good enough, however surely people know if they plan to have kids before the pup comes along? the best one is Need To Sell Due To Moving Home........what's that all about?? Where they moving to Wormwood Scrubs??

Like I said sorry if my post was taken the wrong way it was not meant to come across critical, however I guess this post will cause a bit of a stir but I just have the best interests of the bitch at heart nothing more nothing less and very passionate about dog's.

PS your comment "I can't even give a £750 dog to a good home without someone criticising" is totally irrelevant, at the end of the day its all about the bitch and nothing what so ever to do with the price band that it falls in...........says so much that comment!!

Pps I will still offer the dog a home if something doesnt work out.

Regards

Please can someone answer me this question - When you buy a dog why is it people sell due to kids? I totally understand if the dog goes for one of the kids and if so nothing other than a cartridge between the ears is good enough, however surely people know if they plan to have kids before the pup comes along? the best one is Need To Sell Due To Moving Home........what's that all about?? Where they moving to Wormwood Scrubs??

Regards

Now I may be missing something here but I cannot recall anywhere where the person offering the dog has even mentioned children

We're after a new home for our Viszla bitch, must be good home for life, she would make a good beating dog, used to gunfire etc, hunts but doesn't point, house trained good with people and other dogs, retrieves but is slightly selective, ie only if she sees it down. Not expensive to the right home.

Please email druimmuir@yahoo.co.uk or pm me if interested.

Nic

If this is not directed at the original poster then perhaps a new thread should be started and not allow this one to become corrupted amd misrepresent the original post.

Someone has got me confused with someone else ! I DON'T have kids !!!!! NOR do I have any on the way so thats not the reason she's being rehomed, god I really wish I had not bothered posting this on here it's a hell of a lot more hassle than it's worth.

I am also very passionate about dogs as those on the forum who actually know me would testify, but I am sick fed up of folks assuming they know others on forums by posts , it's so damn stereotypical ! This has not been an easy decision for me to rehome her made harder by posting it on this forum.

Nicola

all that really matters is the dog have a good home and is in good health

Thank you thats my thoughts exactly, have asked admin to remove this thread as I can't be arsed with the sarky comments and assumptions any more

Its a bit lively in here isn't it!!

Sorry if my post sounded critical as it was not meant to be that way all I was intending to do was understand why you wanted rid of the bitch and where it will be re-homed as I was offering a home with 250 acres of land surrounding it.

I have had this breed of dog for over 15 yrs now, smooth and wirehaired and I understand what the breeds requirements are.

Like I said sorry if my post was taken the wrong way it was not meant to come across critical, however I guess this post will cause a bit of a stir but I just have the best interests of the bitch at heart nothing more nothing less and very passionate about dog's.

PS your comment "I can't even give a £750 dog to a good home without someone criticising" is totally irrelevant, at the end of the day its all about the bitch and nothing what so ever to do with the price band that it falls in...........says so much that comment!!

Pps I will still offer the dog a home if something doesnt work out.

Regards

It is lively in here and Sedgwick with the greatest of respect you could have a thousand acres of land but that aint worth didly shit as Druimmuir has allready found a new home for it.I know Nicola, and her dogs are allways her main concern.In future it may have been advisable to pm any concerns about the rehoming than posting them in an open forum , just to stop any confusion and show your sincerity

As for JP fellterrier may I reccommend yoy read a thread from start to end before,.. you put your twopenny worth in.

Retiring to the bomb shelter

Steve

Edited by ESS