Vizsla Bitch needs new home

We're after a new home for our Viszla bitch, must be good home for life, she would make a good beating dog, used to gunfire etc, hunts but doesn't point, house trained good with people and other dogs, retrieves but is slightly selective, ie only if she sees it down. Not expensive to the right home.

Please email druimmuir@yahoo.co.uk or pm me if interested.

Nic

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ahhhh jesus conflict conflict !!!! i would love her and in a minute but after losing my old springer last year im lost......but

one 5 month old baby and another due end o october ;)

im afraid another dog wil have to wait...bugger......not too far from you guys either

hope you can get hera really good home, cracking bitch.

all the best

sauer

We're after a new home for our Viszla bitch, must be good home for life, she would make a good beating dog, used to gunfire etc, hunts but doesn't point, house trained good with people and other dogs, retrieves but is slightly selective, ie only if she sees it down. Not expensive to the right home.

Please email druimmuir@yahoo.co.uk or pm me if interested.

Nic

Why are you getting shot of her ?

Do you have any pics?

I've had my Vizsla for 3 months now and love the breed. Took me 13years and the death of a cat before the missus gave me the OK. Would love to have a partner for him but suspect that I'll have to wait another 13yrs.

Good luck in finding a good home for her.

rgds

Swampy

Ning

I would suspect because she does'nt point which makes her no better than a springer really,which is a shame as she looks a cracking bitch which looks well under control.

Just out interest how often does this non-pointing happen in the best lines of this and other HPR breeds?

You suspect wrong, I personally couldn't care less if she pointed or not, probably her lack of pointing interest is that she's show bred with a few working lines. Thanks for the controlled comment :D , she's a nice bitch but would benefit from someone with more time to put into her, or make an ideal pet .

Nicola

Edited by druimmuir

She looks like a fine viszla to me. For what it's worth, i trained quite a few continental pointing dogs over the past years including some 20 odd Viszla's, and if there is so much of just a tiny bit of natural ability for pointing into her, it will be possible to develop that talent and learn her to point steadily. It will never be award-winning but may beof interest for the future owner .

Good luck with finding her a new owner.

Flak88