ISUZU Trooper 3.1d Commercial

Hi,

This trooper is no longer required, and i thought I would offer via THL before listing it on eBay. It's a 1993 model (L Reg) covered 142k miles, tax till May 09 and Mot'd til Oct 09.

Its the commercial version, and it has been ply lined in the rear and has a dog guard fitted., Its got a rear spot, and running rails. It good order, and should prove a reliable motor for someone.

Car Located in West Berkshire, and asking £1200.00

Cheers,

Tom :thumbs:

Here are some pics:

these are 1st class motors. i use to have one loved it to bit i regret selling it. these 3.1 engines are better than the newer 3.0 litres

thats because you used yours for dogging on a weekend in laybys :o

these are 1st class motors. i use to have one loved it to bit i regret selling it. these 3.1 engines are better than the newer 3.0 litres

funny that weeman as that was were i met your mrs as she wanted to be satisfied my a realman as you keep letting her down and never given the poor woman an orgasim that was till she met me

funny that weeman as that was were i met your mrs as she wanted to be satisfied my a realman as you keep letting her down and never given the poor woman an orgasim that was till she met me

:clapper::boxing::feck:

Hi,

My post has taken an unusual twist ! :icon_redface: ! to follow on from a couple of comments, the price is of course, open to sensible offers, however I can make no guarentees about the troopers suitability as a 'dogging vehicle' at weekends, or that the trooper will assist in any attempts to satisfy random women etc, etc etc..............

However, if this means it will sell quicker, I may well be willing to re-word the above !?!

:clapper::boxing::feck:

do you no a realman or have you got someone tohelp you push :D:D

Hi,

My post has taken an unusual twist ! :icon_redface: ! to follow on from a couple of comments, the price is of course, open to sensible offers, however I can make no guarentees about the troopers suitability as a 'dogging vehicle' at weekends, or that the trooper will assist in any attempts to satisfy random women etc, etc etc..............

However, if this means it will sell quicker, I may well be willing to re-word the above !?!

i would reword it just for hound as thats all he uses them troopers for so if the price is right youve selt it :o:o:o

hows your lass with my kids anyway big lad :D:D:D

hows your lass with my kids anyway big lad :D:D:D

they are doing well [bANNED TEXT] wheres our child maintance money