russel bitch sale or swap

2yo russel bitch brought her of a friend for bushing but goes to ground, i want £100 for her thats what i paid, trial welcome befor payment, shes micro chiped, fully jabbed up, her only fault is shes been kept inside only reason for this is my kennels are full and shes no bother in side but can supply a free bark collar,typical russel doesnt take any shite quite head strong for a bitch, never had a litter befor sale to good homes only or swap staffy bitch can be spayed as long as she gets on with dogs

cheers imag0004-14.jpg

• Like 1

im open to offers on her may swap lurcher bitch?
no kennel room but swap for staffy or lurcher.how about 8 pigeons and a goat. :tongue2:

thanks for the offer mate but only after a staff pet or female lurcher to go with my male lurcher who doesnt get on with little dogs, but hey whats it got to do with you ffs im 30 yo own my own house and business, if i want 40 more dogs ill av em mate the bitch goes to ground no good for me end of get a fukin life yeh

IMAG0003-17.jpg

had her out today with the lurchers it wasnt long befor she went to ground so waited 1h20mins and got a few shots aswell

IMAG0002-15.jpg

she doesnt just walk the pipes she pushes aswell

IMAG0005-11.jpg

for all the pr1cks im not asking silly money,im offering a free trial which is more than most on here, so unless you want the bitch save your pointless non hunting comments to yourself,

cheers

He's looking well mate, has he done alright for you then?? He must have for you to be puttin him up for stud.

mate hes the best ferreting dog ive had plus hes a different dog on the lamp now only wish he was 2 years younger but im only having pick of litter, ive spent hours out with him on the lamp and its paid off follows the beam now befor he wouldnt pick a sitter at 30feet his only problem is he dont take shite of other dogs hes given a few of my dogs a whipping