Bedlington x Greyhound Pups

Been asked by a mate to place this ad he has a litter of 6 they are 4 weeks old 3 black 2 brindle and 1 blue ( i think ) PM me for any further details

Thanks Brian

are they 1st crosses mate

Hi all , a bit more info , 1 blue bitch 1 black bitch 2 black dogs 2 brindle dogs mother is rough coated not seen father both parents work, 100 quid each .PM if interested and I will give you his number

Thanks Brian

Edited by Cumbrian
Guest fence_hopper

Hi all , a bit more info , 1 blue bitch 1 black bitch 2 black dogs 2 brindle dogs mother is rough coated not seen father both parents work, 100 quid each .PM if interested and I will give you his number

Thanks Brian

[/quot

is the sire working and i don't mean bunnys is the bitch tested thanks al

Why ask a question like that? There's enough guests printing topics from this part of the site as it is.

If you're interested in a pup, get the fella's number via PM and ask him over the phone.

Loose lips and all that... ;)

Guest fence_hopper

Why ask a question like that? There's enough guests printing topics from this part of the site as it is.

If you're interested in a pup, get the fella's number via PM and ask him over the phone.

it's a simple question yes or no. did i ask for info on what the dogs are killing could of ment rats, maybe you should think before you type to you nosey c*NT

Guest fence_hopper
fuks sake its like pullin teeth here are they 1st crosses? :angry:
check colours-1st crosses will be black or blue.

you also fawn mate......i doubt there first cross

it's a simple question yes or no. did i ask for info on what the dogs are killing could of ment rats, maybe you should think before you type to you nosey c*NT

I'm a nosy c**t? :laugh:

Was there any need to reply like that?

I'm not the one asking questions about dogs I've got no intention of buying. :no:

If anything it's you that's the nosey c**t. :feck:

• 3 weeks later...