Lurcher Pup. *** Free to good home***

I have stupidly gone and brought a pup against the will of my wife, and and have no choice other than to give the pup to a new home (working or pet).

She is a 8 1/2 week old, lurcher. she is bedlington/whippet x bullwhippet greyhound.

she is slightly broken coated, black with white chest and white toes on back feet.

she is wormed.

i am willing to meet people halfway within reasonable distance.

This pup is free as i really need a new home.

The pup has done no wrong its just a bad situation, My fault.

Please no abuse i know i shouldnt have got it.

i live near Darlington on the A1

Any Questions PM me or ring/text 07846499454

post-32466-1241337140.jpgpost-32466-1241337140.jpgpost-32466-1241337140.jpg

Have you rang the breeder of the pup and let them know your situation? He/she, might take her back off you and find it a good home?

Frank.

she was the last one so i think they wanted rid asap, but i will do cheers

Guest WILF

Best of luck in your search for a new home for this dog.........you are doing things the right way IMHO.

A lot of folk would do well to follow your example when they can no longer keep a dog.

All the best ;)

Be nice if someone could help this lad out with this dog, we could do with a lot more lads with this attitude ;)

Best of luck in your search for a new home for this dog.........you are doing things the right way IMHO.

A lot of folk would do well to follow your example when they can no longer keep a dog.

All the best ;)

Be nice if someone could help this lad out with this dog, we could do with a lot more lads with this attitude ;)

thanks alot mate

gutted for you mate that you have to rehome her , shes a little beauty , im sure she will find a suitable home ;) , be carefull who you rehome to though , and she isnt a victim of the local paper for sale section ,

CL