Sign in to follow this  
judge

foxing with the longdogs part1&2

i know the one your on about lads in the hills the lurchers are hunting them on them selves i have that one.

so no one knows about these dvds then lads

yea ive got it

but is there a part 2?

sure there is a 2nd one out wid parts of the first on it,have'nt seen it though but would like to if any one had a spare about :whistling:

sure there is a 2nd one out wid parts of the first on it,have'nt seen it though but would like to if any one had a spare about :whistling:

me too,

anyone got 1 spare?

Is that the one with lurchers on foxes ,daytime. Ffs yes it is thats where it gets the name from .Fecking parrots .lol.

Guest AngelicAcid

I had the first one, called foxing on the fells, very good dvd, copy knackered now, wouldnt mind both again if anyone has both ill do a trade of what ive got :thumbs: ...

think the one judge is on about is the dvd's been sold by mr bennett on the countrymans weekly. its got nothing to do with mr edwards foxing one in the welsh hills with collie crosses. is anyone after seen mr bennetts one? y.i.s, sionnach

Guest oldskool
think the one judge is on about is the dvd's been sold by mr bennett on the countrymans weekly. its got nothing to do with mr edwards foxing one in the welsh hills with collie crosses. is anyone after seen mr bennetts one? y.i.s, sionnach

never knew about one by bennet... i'll see whats in the CMW this week

if its the one im thinking of iv got 1 and 2 their hunting foxes on the breacon beacons

very good dvd,s

rizla

there the ones im on about alrite sionnach