young ones work experience

Guest traceyg

turning tables a bit but we have our work experinec lad coming in JUly.....not really sure what to expect as its been 15 years since the last one. Ive told him it could either be very boring in the office or we could get some interesting jobs come in.....either way hell have to be here at 5am one of the mornings which might not amuse him so much!!!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

turning tables a bit but we have our work experinec lad coming in JUly.....not really sure what to expect as its been 15 years since the last one. Ive told him it could either be very boring in the office or we could get some interesting jobs come in.....either way hell have to be here at 5am one of the mornings which might not amuse him so much!!!

Why 5am?

What is your type of business?

JoeD

Guest ferret feller

thomps cleaning chicken shit out of an amonia filled shed is a horrible job trust me :laugh: i was cleaning pheasent breeding pens out last year and this is supposed too be a hellalot worse.....

Guest traceyg
thomps cleaning chicken shit out of an amonia filled shed is a horrible job trust me :laugh: i was cleaning pheasent breeding pens out last year and this is supposed too be a hellalot worse.....

poor you :cry:

lol u cock hed is it with our mate because i got asked to come do it with you

lol

about half my class at school havent got the forms back in yet, my form tutor was having a go this morning saying we'll end up with a rubbish work experience my mate insists he will get a place at a chocolate factory when they give out the random ones lol

Why 5am?

JoeD

Because we have to be at a job at 9am and its four hours drive!!!! ;) (Im a photographer for my living)

Guest traceyg

Why 5am?

JoeD

Because we have to be at a job at 9am and its four hours drive!!!! ;) (Im a photographer for my living)

Do you want a 42 year old for work experience i need help with photos :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

i did myne at a dog hydrotherapy centre and i had mixed reactions to it, i loved working there and there was a piranean montain dog who belonged to a women who worked there that had been swimming since it was young, i didnt relise until she showed me an xray of the dogs hips that it had the worst hipdisplacure i had ever seen, its hip bones wernt even in the sockets but because of all the muscle that had built up round the hip from swimming the dog walked without a problem at all......amazing and i would recomend it to anyone

i got offered a job but turned it down for one reason, it broke my heart to see dogs which couldnt walk and were getting more and more over weight and should have been put down ages ago and there owners thinking they were being kind to the dog but infact were being cruel but you couldnt say anything because you wanted there money

you also saw alot of the problems that come from bad breeding for example a lovley bouncy lab (which the lady couldnt handle at all) she was only a year and a half and had extreme hip displasure, poor thing