CHIP or should i say SHOT is just a mouthy messer he has never seen the pups and has never seen the parents, let alone seen them work , i let him have a couple of pup from a diffent litter that he kept for a month or two then gave away reckoning they were no good well if you can tell me a pups not going to work when its only 4 mth old you must have a crystal ball for fcks sake i wouldn t expect a 4 month old pup to work , theres enough people on here that have seen the dogs work and know me and the stuff i keep, and i dont keep shit . lucky for those two pups ive kept in contact with there new owners and there well happy with them as i tell any one who has a pup from me IF YOUR NOT HAPPY WITH IT BRING IT BACK to date i only ever had one back and i went and got it back as it was being kept in shit state but after some TLC the dog done well and is still working well today aged 7

chip [shot ] call him what you like has been kicked of this forum at least 4 times for beening a tosser, ive got nothing to hide unlike some i call a spade a spade iam an honest terrierman have been for 45 plus years so i see no reason to change now so take it or leave it

Edited by TOPPER
Guest Chip

topper now ive never been kicked off this forum ever as the mods would testify

this will be my last post on it.

now i got rid of a pair of pups 4 months old because you turned out to be a lier you know this.. your freinds give me the nod so i decided not to waste another day with them i give them away for free and thats all there is to it.

same lads chased you up and you became elusive not answering phones you said chip ive got welsh boyo,s ringing me up threating me..

you were banged to rights really.and when it came down to it the only folk that thought you had any credibility were some younguns and them you rub shoulders with at the shows.

im no hard core digging man topper as everyone knows and never will be if im honest but its here nor there stick to the facts we had a bad deal and all ive said is DO YOUR RESEARCH LADS .

you never did clear up our matter ..just dodged it with all that silly slobber you wrote above..

now i dont care for lads that say ive dug to the sire and i know topper it does not matter to me

not desputeing topper does work a dog on occassion or that this litter of pups aint what he says they are i wouldnt know. what i do know is you cant polish a turd.

"do your research lads" is all im saying. not nice waisting time and money on dogs that aint what they seem.

ive pm you topper.

Edited by Chip

pm recieved from CHIP

Mega Hunter

Group: Members

Member No.: 22749

topper i suggest you remove the word shot i had good reason to change accounts all the relevant lads were phone and pm,d.

i suggest you edit it or the next time i post it will be roger ------ in more places than one..

chip i think you need some help as this PM you sent me says it all , a frightened man running the big question is WHY

this is the my last word on it , to the lads with the pups there good honest pups as you saw and the parents graft END OF

and to Chip the pups i let you have have turned out to be good dogs so look what you missed you know what they say ; act in haste repent at your lesure, you missed out get over it

Edited by TOPPER
Guest Chip

see refuses to deal with facts, i think folk can make there own minds up from here on. good day topper.

Edited by Chip