Nuttal bred Male patterdale terrier

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im interested but not for that price

the going rate for a well bred pup , you want cheaper , look in the yellow paper :thumbs: .. sure you will find a cheaper dog , bred for money :thumbs: not out of working stuff .

CL

Guest manda
im interested but not for that price

he's not expensive, you get what you pay for which i cant say fairer than that, there fecking "nuttal bred" terrier pups in paper for £250 and they only 1/4 nuttal! Cheers coursing lad :thumbs: what would you call a reasonable price then trick the slip???

Guest hyperion

i think you should dress him up as a baby, stick him in a pram with a bonnet and a baby grow on and tell the council youve just had a kid!

that way not only do you get to keep him but you can claim family tax credits and child support too! :victory:

cheers

hyperion

Guest manda

Lol and what would i said when they ask who the father is??? Unless your calling me a dog hyperion :whistling: lol only joking, well he's still here!

Edited by manda
Guest hyperion
Lol and what would i said when they ask who the father is??? Unless your calling me a dog hyperion :whistling: lol only joking, well he's still here, if people are put off with traveling we can try and meet to help out but will need the full £150 to cover petrol as my 528i only gets 15mpg on a good day.

just tell them you have been having an afair with bill baily! :clapper::tongue2:

absoluty gutted me and miss T are so far away from you though!, would take six hours to get to you from here!

if you still have him at the end of the month and i can twist miss T's arm to drive and if you can drive down a bit to meet us..............

failing that you could always sell the beamer and use the money to bribe the council into letting you keep him! lol!

cheers

hyperion

Guest hyperion
can't believe its stll for sale

i cant belive you aint nipped over to manda's and picked him up mate! he would be spot on to keep your new patt company!

cheers

hyperion

Anyone?
do you know what sickens me the most been in this game for 29 years when a man needs help he just gets dicks not one right doging lad has come forward if you have not got a home for the dog i will home it for free untill you get some where.
Guest manda

Cheers, we'll have to sort something out hyperion you and luara are more than welcome to come and stay a weekend, just we got the kids and they lil gets lol but if you and laura were interested we would meet you half way, somewhere nice and have a good chat and some dinner or a pint at a local lol Thanks smith our mates have been the same no-one offered he's ok for now dont really want to put onto anyone, thought he would sell himself!! i was hoping id win the euro last night :( not a penny!

Edited by manda
can't believe its stll for sale

i cant belive you aint nipped over to manda's and picked him up mate! he would be spot on to keep your new patt company!

cheers

hyperion

yeh hype, i'd have loads of room, cos the wife would DO one :clapper: