Nuttal bred Male patterdale terrier

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ME MYSELF WOULD RATHER A JRT PUP TO BRING ON MYSELF INSTEAD OF BRINGING ON SOMEONE ELSES MISTAKE

AND IF COUNCIL ARE THAT BOTHERED THE RSPCA WOULD HAVE BEEN CALLED IF YOU HAVE TOO MANY YOU SHOULD SIGN SOME OVER INSTEAD OF HOLDING ON TO WHAT YOU CANT HANDLE

Guest manda

LOL he's no mistake all he has done is ratting, and we can handle the dogs thanks and the council have been nice enough to let us find him a home without involing RSPCA as they have no reason to be called out the dogs are all very well looked after, so take your arsey comments else where, ive been on here long enough for lil boys like you not to bother me.

Guest manda

Wonder which one you are, lurcherprick or tristan :hmm: i have a lot of people on here that we've met and can vouch for us not just our dogs, we dont need to keep re-registering because we get banned or piss people off. its no excuse and peoples situations change. Just pm me your number and il have a chat and sort your problem out

Amanda

Wonder which one you are, lurcherprick or tristan :hmm: i have a lot of people on here that we've met and can vouch for us not just our dogs, we dont need to keep re-registering because we get banned or piss people off. its no excuse and peoples situations change. Just pm me your number and il have a chat and sort your problem out

Amanda

WELL ITS NOT ME, I JUST IGNORE YOU.

TRISTAN

Good luck with finding a suitable owner, a mutual friend always speaks well of your dogs :thumbs-up: council would be better off sorting out the asbo, drug dealing, alcoholics tw@ts, than genuine animal lovers who require more than one dog, atb Richard

Edited by arcticgun
Guest manda

thanks for that arcticgun, yes the council certainly get their priorities right (NOT!) butcherboy you got mail! hows it hanging tristan?

scott