working terrier pups

Guest rodsmith

Guest rodsmith

not a chance.dont want this line around here.any chance of the pups working like the bitch will result in me loosing some bolting as they will do their own!! been offered strong money from them for the pups.what have them priced at is average for my neck of the woods as alot of the welsh lads etc that know me on this site will know full well.

Guest rodsmith
could get a nuttall terrier full blood for 250 any day lol haha you having a laff if some ones going to pay that lol

yeah,oh by the way.who works nuttall shit now by the way? proper puppy peddler!!!!! pups all gone,twat.oops,stopped laughing now??

Guest rodsmith
could get a nuttall terrier full blood for 250 any day lol haha you having a laff if some ones going to pay that lol

TOPLAMPER,at 16 years old and still shitting yellow.nothing but a silly little boy in a mans world.now go to bed,school in the morning and dont forget to wash behind your ears!!

yeah,oh by the way.who works nuttall shit now by the way? proper puppy peddler!!!!! pups all gone,twat.oops,stopped laughing now??

says he who just made £650 smackers on 2 pups :whistling: