lurcher bitch for sale

post-17727-1240862674.jpgpost-17727-1240862707.jpgpost-17727-1240862732.jpgpost-17727-1240862748.jpgpost-17727-1240862775.jpg

deerhound x greyhound x bull x greyhound

23inc 2 and a half ish years old verry alert and verry keen dog and verry obidient

retrieves 85%

jumps for fun

stock broken

good with ferrets

this a verry gud little rabbiting dog has had other it is not a couresing dog but a verry hand little dog

she has a verry good nose verry sharp dog and always looking

iam only selling cos my other dog has been lined and i havnt got the space for it now as i will be keeping some pups

im in ferryhill

price £130

shame you have to get rid of your dog!!

and replace it with some pups :wallbash:

exactly what i was thinking.a dog coming into its prime for an unknown quantity that is a pup.seems to be the attitude of many posters on here unfortunately.dogs bought and sold on a whim. flame away.

lurcher123 i will pm you

the black dog you see in photo iv tryd to line her for the past 2 seasons and she wont so i have bought a dog in to kennel with her se if that will work as i bread her my self and i couldnt ask for a better dog and its been ai

so for only that reason alone the other little dog has to go

Guest fence_hopper
lurcher123 i will pm you

the black dog you see in photo iv tryd to line her for the past 2 seasons and she wont so i have bought a dog in to kennel with her se if that will work as i bread her my self and i couldnt ask for a better dog and its been ai

so for only that reason alone the other little dog has to go

well you must be breeding sh*te coz people don't sell good dogs :icon_eek: