hi [bANNED TEXT] if it is possible could you send a couple of pics and if possible couple of him working plz [bANNED TEXT] cheers

dom

pics only by e-mail my adress:benn510@btinternet.com send me an e-mail and i will send some pics. none of him at work im afraid,if [bANNED TEXT] come and see him i will take you out ond show what he does.
hi [bANNED TEXT] if it is possible could you send a couple of pics and if possible couple of him working plz [bANNED TEXT] cheers

dom

pics only by e-mail my adress:benn510@btinternet.com send me an e-mail and i will send some pics. none of him at work im afraid,if u come and see him i will take you out ond show what he does.

will pm you my email [bANNED TEXT]

dom

pics only by e-mail my adress:benn510@btinternet.com send me an e-mail and i will send some pics. none of him at work im afraid,if u come and see him i will take you out ond show what he does.

ok mate i will keep an eye on my e-mail
  • 2 weeks later...

dom

bump

dom

bump

Hey is the dog still for sale??

Have emailed you

Guest rodsmith
proper old style looking lab here lads.id have it if i had the room or the ground i shoot etc on was compatable for it.

am really interested...just waiting for email...

cracking looking dog mate! i will get onto Andy for you.

proper old style looking lab here lads.id have it if i had the room or the ground i shoot etc on was compatable for it.

THE PICTURES ARE ON THEIR WAY MATE. Edited by andyratman

Cheers Rod I had to work (field of moles needed doing)

Cheers Rod I had to work (field of moles needed doing)

bump