Saluki bitch For Sale

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hare courser

i dont know your defanition of a knobhead but i think and know that if you give £100 for a saluki its still to much the only use thay have is to breed with as to run them you will need to catch a bus to get the catch i like a dog that catches in the same field not course it for 3miles

i dont know your defanition of a knobhead but i think and know that if you give £100 for a saluki its still to much the only use thay have is to breed with as to run them you will need to catch a bus to get the catch i like a dog that catches in the same field not course it for 3miles

You have obviously been looking at the wrong saluki's mate, this pup was bred from probably the fastest lines on the planet ,ASH, DURAK, TEPE GAWRA, etc ..The best of the best

10 Month old Saluki bitch for sale,

KC Registered,

Already taking rabbits, very reluctant sale due to business commitments, therefore must go to a working-experienced home

Sired by my own dog Khan Jihad. No vices what so ever, very friendly and very fast.

Serious enquiries only please, For more information ring: 07722033899

£800 NO OFFERS. NO WITHELD NUMBERS.

post-16425-1240419078_thumb.jpg

She a lovely bitch, wish i had the money and space for her.

:whistling:

lovley bitch , wish i had the space for her =(

shes almost as nice as your other pup Alfie hehe ...any pics of him yet ???

only just sussed how to get pics up mate,judging by the stick i;m getting from ellies pic i;m no david baily,lol.i will put alfies pics up tommoz

ben.

nothing about you mate that is a nice bitch its just wat some people write i have saluki x dogs myself hope you sell her good luck

sorry about the misunderstanding got my wires crossed, ben.

• 3 weeks later...

You have obviously been looking at the wrong saluki's mate, this pup was bred from probably the fastest lines on the planet ,ASH, DURAK, TEPE GAWRA, etc ..The best of the best

With Ash being the grandad it certainly got the ingredients and worth every penny. :thumbs: Ash's sister was only pure to get to the Forley Cup final the year Dancer won wasnt it ??

Edited by sniper