J.R.T.C.G.B. SHOW ON SUNDAY 26TH APRIL

WOULD IT BE POSSIBLE TO ASK ON HERE, IF ANYONE SAW THE PERSON WHO TOOK ONE OF MY BRAND NEW BROWN PLASTIC WHIPPET RACING MUZZZLES AND ACCIDENTLY PUT IT IN HIS POCKET INSTEAD OF ON HIS DOG I WOULD APPRECIATE IT BACK !!!.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOULD IT BE POSSIBLE TO ASK ON HERE, IF ANYONE SAW THE PERSON WHO TOOK ONE OF MY BRAND NEW BROWN PLASTIC WHIPPET RACING MUZZZLES AND ACCIDENTLY PUT IT IN HIS POCKET INSTEAD OF ON HIS DOG I WOULD APPRECIATE IT BACK !!!.

THURSO...........GIVE IT BACK :thumbdown:

WILL MAKE SURE YOUR ALL WELL FED NEXT YEAR GUYS.

WOULD IT BE BETTER TO HAVE THE RACING BEFORE THE SHOW. SAY, 11.30 AND SHOW AT 1. YOU LOT TELL ME. AS I SAY, WE ONLY SUPPLY THE VENUE BUT YOU GUYS SUPPLY THE DOGS AND THE FUN. I COULD HAVE WATCHED THEM DOGS RUN ALL DAY. DIDN'T THINK THAT THEY COULD RUN SO FAST. THEY WERE LIKE FRIKKIN BULLETS. HOW DID THE JUDGES DO ?. WOULD YOU PREFER TO PAY FOR THE RACING AND HAVE US SUPPLY PRIZES OR DO YOU LIKE RUNNING FOR FUN. HOW MANY TYPES OF CLASSES SHOULD WE RUN FOR THE DOGS. WERE YOU ALL MADE WELCOME. AS I SAY, WE ARE OPEN TO CRITISISM, YOU TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK AND WHAT YOU WANT AND WE WILL TRY TO MAKE IT HAPPEN. WITHOUT YOU GUYS, THESE SHOWS CANNOT HAPPEN SO VOICE YOUR OPINION AND LET US KNOW HOW TO KEEP EVERYONE COMING TO A BIG HAPPY EVENT, DELBOY.

was a great day dell, in my opinion, keep the racing to a bit of fun and the competing to the rings, and a wee snack bar to keep the troops happy with a warm roll and a coffee etc. venue was smashing and look forward to next year, hope to have the same kinda turn out at the campsie show in june

cheers mate

mick

thurso told me it was moo :hmm:

moo asked me to hold it for him for a minute?? i thought it was his?? :icon_eek::icon_eek:

I gave it to Keano he said catcher needed a muzzle

Catcher said he gave it back to you for Wilf to wear as a codpiece :o

polecar, why you dodgin the cameras mate, your no that bad!! :victory:

becuse ive uesaly got a number in front of me ;);)

was there and it was a well run event need get mathew a loud halo nxt year :whistling::whistling: good to meet up with a few of the members grant c keano clacan frost denned k9delboy snearme and sorry if i dont give you a :whistling::whistling: thanks to denned misses for the grub my nephew loved you :icon_redface::icon_redface: and the roll where good well done guys

nice talkin to ye mate.

grant was a pleasure talking to you and your family

delboy do racing first just take a quid and give rosettes to winners that way theres no chance of them rolling about way one and other ;);) thats why we stopped the racing at ayr ;)

moos comp is playing up :wallbash:

sent me a couple of his borders winning :victory:

097.jpg

and one of his new mate he said he met at the show, dont know who he is, got 3rd in one of the lurcher classes?

143.jpg

Here dont be shy mate instead of sneeking about with a camera come over and introduce youself next time am easy to find 8)

dont shoot the messanger, i only put the pics up :D