J.R.T.C.G.B. SHOW ON SUNDAY 26TH APRIL

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Delboy and other orginisers.

Thought you fifers had a say in the weather??

Grand day had by the longdog boys. Two Critisisms! Talk a caterer into turning up and tell the racing starter to see his doctor about his eye/hand co-ordination.

Biggest class of the day was the lurcher pups. That means next year will be even larger on the longdog side.

Again thank you for arranging a day out for the Lurcher fraternity, even if your heart lies with these yapping wee dugs.

WILL MAKE SURE YOUR ALL WELL FED NEXT YEAR GUYS.

WOULD IT BE BETTER TO HAVE THE RACING BEFORE THE SHOW. SAY, 11.30 AND SHOW AT 1. YOU LOT TELL ME. AS I SAY, WE ONLY SUPPLY THE VENUE BUT YOU GUYS SUPPLY THE DOGS AND THE FUN. I COULD HAVE WATCHED THEM DOGS RUN ALL DAY. DIDN'T THINK THAT THEY COULD RUN SO FAST. THEY WERE LIKE FRIKKIN BULLETS. HOW DID THE JUDGES DO ?. WOULD YOU PREFER TO PAY FOR THE RACING AND HAVE US SUPPLY PRIZES OR DO YOU LIKE RUNNING FOR FUN. HOW MANY TYPES OF CLASSES SHOULD WE RUN FOR THE DOGS. WERE YOU ALL MADE WELCOME. AS I SAY, WE ARE OPEN TO CRITISISM, YOU TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK AND WHAT YOU WANT AND WE WILL TRY TO MAKE IT HAPPEN. WITHOUT YOU GUYS, THESE SHOWS CANNOT HAPPEN SO VOICE YOUR OPINION AND LET US KNOW HOW TO KEEP EVERYONE COMING TO A BIG HAPPY EVENT, DELBOY.

WILL MAKE SURE YOUR ALL WELL FED NEXT YEAR GUYS.

WOULD IT BE BETTER TO HAVE THE RACING BEFORE THE SHOW. SAY, 11.30 AND SHOW AT 1. YOU LOT TELL ME. AS I SAY, WE ONLY SUPPLY THE VENUE BUT YOU GUYS SUPPLY THE DOGS AND THE FUN. I COULD HAVE WATCHED THEM DOGS RUN ALL DAY. DIDN'T THINK THAT THEY COULD RUN SO FAST. THEY WERE LIKE FRIKKIN BULLETS. HOW DID THE JUDGES DO ?. WOULD YOU PREFER TO PAY FOR THE RACING AND HAVE US SUPPLY PRIZES OR DO YOU LIKE RUNNING FOR FUN. HOW MANY TYPES OF CLASSES SHOULD WE RUN FOR THE DOGS. WERE YOU ALL MADE WELCOME. AS I SAY, WE ARE OPEN TO CRITISISM, YOU TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK AND WHAT YOU WANT AND WE WILL TRY TO MAKE IT HAPPEN. WITHOUT YOU GUYS, THESE SHOWS CANNOT HAPPEN SO VOICE YOUR OPINION AND LET US KNOW HOW TO KEEP EVERYONE COMING TO A BIG HAPPY EVENT, DELBOY.

Had a good day Del,unfortunatly had to go before the racing.My only comment was about the lack of grub,but youve heard that from others.Great catching up with folk but never seem to get round them all.I personaly would prefer the racing before showing.Hope one or two of you guys can support our show this year.ATB clachan

Delboy

Charge a £1 for the initial run and give them nothing in return. If they want to put a pound or two into a kitty for the winner then fine. Wee dogs, Big dogs and pups seems to satisfy the non-terrier people. A rosette to the winner would keep any disenters quiet.

A burger and a cup of coffee would stop them girning about the cold easterly.

Similar format for all F&K shows would be very welcome.

Again thanks

Jim