J.R.T.C.G.B. SHOW ON SUNDAY 26TH APRIL

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was there and it was a well run event need get mathew a loud halo nxt year :whistling::whistling: good to meet up with a few of the members grant c keano clacan frost denned k9delboy snearme and sorry if i dont give you a :whistling::whistling: thanks to denned misses for the grub my nephew loved you :icon_redface::icon_redface: and the roll where good well done guys

Edited by polecat

just got a few random pic,s guys,,,as i had to set up racing track,,,so the dog,s can have stretch on track after showing

i dont know if pll,s took pic,s off racing ,,,but it would be nicE to see if they had

selected about 7 or 8 pic,s just waiting for them to load up, there just random no winner,s pic,s ,,,but iam sure pll,s will put on later

PIC 1

pic4-14.jpg

PIC 2

pic3-14.jpg

PIC 3

pic2-18.jpg

PIC 4

pic1-23.jpg

4 MORE TO FOLLOW................................

Edited by whip x grey

Was a good show (F*cking brilliant raffle :tongue2: )Got a 3rd wae my rough dog and fair enjoyed the day out.

Keano thought your black and white dog was a certainty but the judge thought differently :hmm: .It was also good to see a few boys from here polecat and denned and a few others :victory:

Was a good show (F*cking brilliant raffle :tongue2: )Got a 3rd wae my rough dog and fair enjoyed the day out.

Keano thought your black and white dog was a certainty but the judge thought differently :hmm: .It was also good to see a few boys from here polecat and denned and a few others :victory:

Keano said you had the raffle fixed and needed a lorry to get your prizes home...lmao....Thats the way it goes with shows mate one day your at the top of the pile next your an also ran....all part of the fun