Sign in to follow this  
scotty97

Gunpower Stealth

Gunpower stealth for Sale. Rifle, scopes, laser sight, silencer, gun Case and PUMP. Excellent Condition. hardley used. £400 ono (south wales)

I'l Take some photos later, but i'v attached a picture off the net to give a general idea of what it looks like, but where the bipod is mounted, i've got the laser sight mounted. Condition is as NEW!!!

post-33995-1240390119.jpg

Cheers polecat, may be i should increase the asking price then??? ha ha ha. Not bothered if it doesnt sell, im in two minds anyway. i thought i'd get rid because im not getting time to use it, and my missis just came out with a shock statement "whats the point of getting rid of it, it doesnt eat or drink, and you might use it when you get chance"" i thought she'd be happy with the cash for sum new shoes!!!!!! ha ha

Only £400 for shoes?

She''l need a matching bag then mate.

Gunpower Stealth great gun bit out of my price range right now, looking for cheap springer for my lad.

Good luck I'm sure will sell.

:victory:

Gunpower stealth for Sale. Rifle, scopes, laser sight, silencer, gun Case and PUMP. Excellent Condition. hardley used. £400 ono (south wales)

.177 or .22 ??????

i got a falcon raptor fn19 8 shot and it comes with 3-9x42A0 sabre airgunner scopes and also has a quik fill falcon silencer scope and silencer wrapped in realtree tape

Not looking to swap really, looking to put the money towards aother motorbike, after a cheap trials bike to mess around on????

Sign in to follow this