Quality breed pups

I have a few pups left for sale these dogs arent breed for profit they were breed to put a little collie into my bloodlines

i have a few dog and bitches left 80 pound for dogs 100 pound for bitches these need to go to working home only both sire and dam are 100% everything ... the breeding is 1/2 greyhound 3/8 bull 1/8 collie pm me for more details pixs to follow .. and im in yorkshire / lancs border

I have a few pups left for sale these dogs arent breed for profit they were breed to put a little collie into my bloodlines

i have a few dog and bitches left 80 pound for dogs 100 pound for bitches these need to go to working home only both sire and dam are 100% everything ... the breeding is 1/2 greyhound 3/8 bull 1/8 collie pm me for more details pixs to follow .. and im in yorkshire / lancs border

any pics of the parents etc ?

• 2 weeks later...

would u swap a lightforce striker for 1 ov the dog pups mate p.m me back

Guest Lamper18

:clapper::clapper: cheek of some people

these are cracking pups lads iv got 1 of them and me mate also went back yesterday and got another.

mine...

3461859899_27aeb99e44.jpg

Guest DogFaceKillah

dont think simba after a lamp hes jus donated one to me! the fawn bitch is a belter! would you except a hug for exchange of the pup! haha

Guest Lamper18

iv just relised who you are... ARAN.... :laugh: you little mug keep dreaming mate you couldnt handle 1 of these :laugh:

• 3 weeks later...