Sign in to follow this  
joe woodward

long net

Guest buster321c

If it for the bonfire , give me a shout afore it goes on :whistling:

Guest buster321c

Gotta try aint ya mate :thumbs: i dont mind payin for me diesel to fetch it . You aint got a chronograph i can borrow have ya earthy ?

Gotta try aint ya mate :thumbs: i dont mind payin for me diesel to fetch it . You aint got a chronograph i can borrow have ya earthy ?
i aint mate anything about mush

long net 50yard

ferrit kits bout it [bANNED TEXT].

like i said mate im coming out ov ferreting rather do a bit of bushin with my pack mate

alright then [bANNED TEXT] sound let me no when ur givin them nets and boxs away then :clapper::whistling:
:icon_eek: i am at that price mate you try and buy 50 purse nets and 2 double carry boxes for less than £100.00 quid mush :angel:

Guest buster321c

Nothing about mate , even the rabbits are scarse down the farm , but the bloody fox`s are out in force mate . Aint worth gettin the gun out , so im gonna try me hand with some snares :whistling:

Nothing about mate , even the rabbits are scarse down the farm , but the bloody fox`s are out in force mate . Aint worth gettin the gun out , so im gonna try me hand with some snares :whistling:

can sort them things out mate if you get stuck mush

Sign in to follow this