Choc patt dog £175 ono

i would love to know why a keeper rears a pup to a year and a half and then sells him,for what reason i wonder,either he is f**k all use above and below ground or he is just a fighter,and maybe thats where he got the scars from,or maybe one of the dead foxes he ragged bit him :bye:

Edited by bullx
Advertising for a keeper mate, I really dont know much about this dog so please if you have any questions pm for his contact no and you can speak to him yourself. Its a fairly young dog I think he said about a year and a half, its not done much work wise just ragged a couple of dead foxes. He wants a working home for it and is asking £175 ono. If interested pm and I will pass on his phone no, he is a few miles outside Dumfries in SW Scotland.

chocdog.jpg

is there a trial period with this dog ???

My mate has not reared this dog from a pup so I dont know where youse get that from :blink: he bought it not that long ago it came up from England and I am only posting what he has told me about the dog, its done nothing since its been in his kennels except rag a couple of foxes. I can understand why people might think that because he does have a couple of old scabs on his nose but my mate is no liar if he says the dogs done very little then its done very little. If your interested in the dog and want to arrange a trial or whatever then get in touch I'll pass on his number he is a genuine bloke and easy to deal with theres quite a few lads on here have had workers off him and would be happy to vouch for him so you dont have to just take my word for it ;)

• 3 weeks later...
Advertising for a keeper mate, I really dont know much about this dog so please if you have any questions pm for his contact no and you can speak to him yourself. Its a fairly young dog I think he said about a year and a half, its not done much work wise just ragged a couple of dead foxes. He wants a working home for it and is asking £175 ono. If interested pm and I will pass on his phone no, he is a few miles outside Dumfries in SW Scotland.

chocdog.jpg

can u send me ur mates num ova terrier cheers